HBO's Series: Game of Thrones (4/17, 9:00-10:05 p.m. ET/PT)

Watched both episodes and I'm reading the first book on my iPad in my free time... I'm like 50 (iPad pages) in and I can see how well HBO stuck to the book, I applaud them for that.

Show def seems cool as hell... Real talk i want n a wolf BAD.... May even look into copping a tamaskan when I get older

Watched both episodes and I'm reading the first book on my iPad in my free time... I'm like 50 (iPad pages) in and I can see how well HBO stuck to the book, I applaud them for that.

Show def seems cool as hell... Real talk i want n a wolf BAD.... May even look into copping a tamaskan when I get older

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Originally Posted by MrONegative

I love listening to people who haven't read the books trying to talk about the show. It sounds so ridiculous. Best of luck to you guys trying to follow things.

Could not give a **%# about the books. If the show is impossible to follow, than it's a failure and I'll just continue not giving a **%# about it.
After two eps I really like the show. I'm not about to go crazy researching lore to keep up with a show I watch for an hour once a week, so what's your point. I'm sorry you cared so much and are mad that people are getting anything out of a story, they couldn't care nearly as much about as you sound like you do.

I guess I'll figure out names eventually. Who cares what region or city anyone's from. When something happens where that matters, I'll kinda get it, and if I don't, it's the show's fault. Lord of the Rings had a lot less time than this series will and they got across a ton of information. 

No spoils.
Wow, you totally missed my point. Congrats on being a complete %+*@$%+ though.

I was saying I was worried that the show was going to be too hard to follow for the casual fan. I was in no way calling you out, though you've definitely shown yourself as deserving of that now.
I'm sorry but you're first reply made you look like a complete #$%*+%+*%. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

I love listening to people who haven't read the books trying to talk about the show. It sounds so ridiculous. Best of luck to you guys trying to follow things.

Could not give a **%# about the books. If the show is impossible to follow, than it's a failure and I'll just continue not giving a **%# about it.
After two eps I really like the show. I'm not about to go crazy researching lore to keep up with a show I watch for an hour once a week, so what's your point. I'm sorry you cared so much and are mad that people are getting anything out of a story, they couldn't care nearly as much about as you sound like you do.

I guess I'll figure out names eventually. Who cares what region or city anyone's from. When something happens where that matters, I'll kinda get it, and if I don't, it's the show's fault. Lord of the Rings had a lot less time than this series will and they got across a ton of information. 

No spoils.
Wow, you totally missed my point. Congrats on being a complete %+*@$%+ though.

I was saying I was worried that the show was going to be too hard to follow for the casual fan. I was in no way calling you out, though you've definitely shown yourself as deserving of that now.
I'm sorry but you're first reply made you look like a complete #$%*+%+*%. 
grin.gif

I haven't read the books either, but I'm still watching. 2nd episode was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The servant girl teaching the one princess how to make love.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

SMH @ the one Stark daughter in love with that red headed prince, not telling what she saw. As a result, the wolf had to die. And the butcher's son. SMH

I'm working on putting names to faces
laugh.gif

I haven't read the books either, but I'm still watching. 2nd episode was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The servant girl teaching the one princess how to make love.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

SMH @ the one Stark daughter in love with that red headed prince, not telling what she saw. As a result, the wolf had to die. And the butcher's son. SMH

I'm working on putting names to faces
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

Arya >

probably my fav character thus far. I hope to get more insight as to how she really is from the book but so far she seems pretty cool...
I was actually kinda glad her sister didn't decide to take the Prince's side over Arya's I know that would have made me hate her literally for the rest of the series..... 

Hope that prince gets his @@% kicked before the season is over

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

Arya >

probably my fav character thus far. I hope to get more insight as to how she really is from the book but so far she seems pretty cool...
I was actually kinda glad her sister didn't decide to take the Prince's side over Arya's I know that would have made me hate her literally for the rest of the series..... 

Hope that prince gets his @@% kicked before the season is over

All right. Given the good feedback on here, I'm hyped to catch Ep 2 tonight. I'm glad I have like 6 HBO channels, so I can catch any HBO series pretty much every night. I'll post again after I've watched it.

All right. Given the good feedback on here, I'm hyped to catch Ep 2 tonight. I'm glad I have like 6 HBO channels, so I can catch any HBO series pretty much every night. I'll post again after I've watched it.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

That gadracki (sp) king is a straight up savage. No class/tact what so ever, and no time for foreplay he just takes the p$$%y.
laugh.gif

You should read what dude does to her in the book. I think they left some of the stuff out.

Spoiler [+]
he takes her doggy style in front of the whole tribe and another time lifts her off the ground and creampies her in 3 strokes...the author describes how his "seed" is spilling out as she walks and %*#%

That gadracki (sp) king is a straight up savage. No class/tact what so ever, and no time for foreplay he just takes the p$$%y.
laugh.gif

You should read what dude does to her in the book. I think they left some of the stuff out.

Spoiler [+]
he takes her doggy style in front of the whole tribe and another time lifts her off the ground and creampies her in 3 strokes...the author describes how his "seed" is spilling out as she walks and %*#%

Ep 2 was great. I hate the King's family. The little prince is such a $&@@y and a douche. The wolves were epic -- especially the one that killed the assassin. Lastly, the blonde girl's court (the chicks that clear her up and what not) are all hot, especially the one that was giving her sex lessons. That was awesome.

Ep 2 was great. I hate the King's family. The little prince is such a $&@@y and a douche. The wolves were epic -- especially the one that killed the assassin. Lastly, the blonde girl's court (the chicks that clear her up and what not) are all hot, especially the one that was giving her sex lessons. That was awesome.

Originally Posted by knightngale

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
he takes her doggy style in front of the whole tribe and another time lifts her off the ground and creampies her in 3 strokes...the author describes how his "seed" is spilling out as she walks and %#%%

would you recommend the books?

show is great, and i know the books go into a lot more detail.

Originally Posted by knightngale

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
he takes her doggy style in front of the whole tribe and another time lifts her off the ground and creampies her in 3 strokes...the author describes how his "seed" is spilling out as she walks and %#%%

would you recommend the books?

show is great, and i know the books go into a lot more detail.

I wanna read the books too, but DAMN! Aren't they like 700 pages or something?

Quite the task. Daunting, really. I dunno if I'm up for it.

I wanna read the books too, but DAMN! Aren't they like 700 pages or something?

Quite the task. Daunting, really. I dunno if I'm up for it.

If you like the HBO series then you will like the books. This is assuming that you like to read. I am barely starting book 3 (storm of swords) and !!*% is getting real 
eek.gif

If you like the HBO series then you will like the books. This is assuming that you like to read. I am barely starting book 3 (storm of swords) and !!*% is getting real 
eek.gif

ill have to go check out the first book tomorrow. i love reading, and now that i don't have a tv i don't have anything to distract me from it.

Back
Top Bottom