Heat Will Break Chicago's Wins Record, Says Jeff Van Gundy

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

I don't see it...

They won't lose 2 games in a row though?
grin.gif
Now that's a reach.

Originally Posted by KB8isCLUTCH

we havent even seen this team play a single game
laugh.gif

we have no idea where they are defensively, how cohesive their offense runs, etc.

Originally Posted by RoOk

JVG stays on Brons johnson. Dude is a joke

QFT on everything

Originally Posted by bittersweet

If they couldn't do it NOW, come on. That Bulls team probably could have gone 80-2 in today's standards of "basketball".

This Heat team? I don't think they could do it. They just aren't that good.
Bosh-Wade-LeBron-ESPN.jpg

com_100713nba_nichols_trioInterview.jpg

Originally Posted by bittersweet

If they couldn't do it NOW, come on. That Bulls team probably could have gone 80-2 in today's standards of "basketball".

This Heat team? I don't think they could do it. They just aren't that good.
Bosh-Wade-LeBron-ESPN.jpg

com_100713nba_nichols_trioInterview.jpg

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

I don't see it...

They won't lose 2 games in a row though?
grin.gif
Now that's a reach.

Originally Posted by KB8isCLUTCH

we havent even seen this team play a single game
laugh.gif

we have no idea where they are defensively, how cohesive their offense runs, etc.

Originally Posted by RoOk

JVG stays on Brons johnson. Dude is a joke

QFT on everything

Reread the quote I posted. This same "Super Bowl effect" is going to make them play harder night in and night out. I don't see anything in their careers to tell me that they back down from big moments save for LeBron's Game 5 which is the biggest anomaly I've ever witnessed. And when I talk about they, I mean the leaders of the team Wade and LeBron. Bosh, while a big piece, is essentially along for the ride.

Reread the quote I posted. This same "Super Bowl effect" is going to make them play harder night in and night out. I don't see anything in their careers to tell me that they back down from big moments save for LeBron's Game 5 which is the biggest anomaly I've ever witnessed. And when I talk about they, I mean the leaders of the team Wade and LeBron. Bosh, while a big piece, is essentially along for the ride.

I HATE to say it, cuz like most of the competitive world I think this move was just weaksauce on LBJ's part and no one else's, but I could see them winning 58 this year.... 68 next year.... and 73 the year after...

HOWEVER... I pry (and actually believe) That this is the year Kobe reaches Jordan's plateau.. and I pray that next year, somehow we get Melo.. and Paul...
laugh.gif

I HATE to say it, cuz like most of the competitive world I think this move was just weaksauce on LBJ's part and no one else's, but I could see them winning 58 this year.... 68 next year.... and 73 the year after...

HOWEVER... I pry (and actually believe) That this is the year Kobe reaches Jordan's plateau.. and I pray that next year, somehow we get Melo.. and Paul...
laugh.gif

Funny how a vast majority of the skeptics in here are Laker fans.

I don't think they'll break it, but they'll come close.

Originally Posted by acidicality

the skeptics are anyone with common sense and basketball knowledge.    yea it could happen but it won't happen til they win a title first.  why try and break a regular season record and risk injuries once you have everything wrapped up  when your team aside from wade and haslem hasn't won anything yet.

the skeptics are anyone with common sense and basketball knowledge.    yea it could happen but it won't happen til they win a title first.  why try and break a regular season record and risk injuries once you have everything wrapped up  when your team aside from wade and haslem hasn't won anything yet.

The vast majority are not just Laker fans. LOL

The vast majority are not just Laker fans. LOL

JVG is nothing but entertainment in the broadcast booth
pimp.gif

lets look at JVG's resume...ironically he has ties with the man who runs the show in miami

this is the same guy who called mj a con man
laugh.gif
...hes taking more of a shot to the bulls and michael than anything related to kobe or the Lakers

he hates the fact that the bulls have that record...you guys dont understand how much he HATES michael and the bulls

JVG is nothing but entertainment in the broadcast booth
pimp.gif

lets look at JVG's resume...ironically he has ties with the man who runs the show in miami

this is the same guy who called mj a con man
laugh.gif
...hes taking more of a shot to the bulls and michael than anything related to kobe or the Lakers

he hates the fact that the bulls have that record...you guys dont understand how much he HATES michael and the bulls

Originally Posted by JDiddy

Originally Posted by outkast9984

well lets say just they split with orlando, boston, and lakers, thats already 5 loses....Bulls will beat them, i think dallas and oklahoma can take one too....thats 8.....im sure they will have 3 cough up games so i dont see it happening at all

They won't split with Boston (sweep)
Orlando might win one game.
Lakers will win one game.
Bulls won't stand a chance vs them.
Dallas will get swept
OKC might get one.

That's 3
laugh.gif

how does durant beat them but a loaded bulls dont have a chance?

the nba is too stacked this year and too many hungry teams out there waiting to catch them on the end of a random 5 game cross country trip.

it will be a good show however.

Back
Top Bottom