Heat Will Break Chicago's Wins Record, Says Jeff Van Gundy

VanillaFreak, you said the exact thing I came in here to post...it is a realistic chance. HELL NAHWW I don't want it to happen but they will be able to string together win streaks repeatedly throughout the season. Also, it doesn't have to happen this year. They have a minimum of four years together.

I think the 33 game win streak in a reach though, I don't think that will ever be broken as there is too much talent throughout the league.

Besides the big 3 and the supporting cast, you also have the boys in stripes to their advantage. LeBron and Wade already get those superstar calls, just imagine them getting those calls TOGETHER all night long.

Yo, this team has LEBRON JAMES, DWYANE WADE, and Chris Bosh on it. Surrounded by Mike miller, eddie house, UD, Big Cat on the inside with young Anthony down in the paint as well.

History says they wont, but imo you have to be inclined to say that they have at the very leasy, a VERY good shot at it. Sure we haven't seen them play, but c'mon, this team can really do some phenomonal things this season. The potential of the 2010-2011 Miami Heat is Legendary, and it would be foolish to say otherwise.

VanillaFreak, you said the exact thing I came in here to post...it is a realistic chance. HELL NAHWW I don't want it to happen but they will be able to string together win streaks repeatedly throughout the season. Also, it doesn't have to happen this year. They have a minimum of four years together.

I think the 33 game win streak in a reach though, I don't think that will ever be broken as there is too much talent throughout the league.

Besides the big 3 and the supporting cast, you also have the boys in stripes to their advantage. LeBron and Wade already get those superstar calls, just imagine them getting those calls TOGETHER all night long.

Yo, this team has LEBRON JAMES, DWYANE WADE, and Chris Bosh on it. Surrounded by Mike miller, eddie house, UD, Big Cat on the inside with young Anthony down in the paint as well.

History says they wont, but imo you have to be inclined to say that they have at the very leasy, a VERY good shot at it. Sure we haven't seen them play, but c'mon, this team can really do some phenomonal things this season. The potential of the 2010-2011 Miami Heat is Legendary, and it would be foolish to say otherwise.

I don't care how much talent any team has, 33 wins in a row would be hard for any team to do. Would be physically taxing trying to do it too.

I don't care how much talent any team has, 33 wins in a row would be hard for any team to do. Would be physically taxing trying to do it too.

The Heat will break record/s.

eff it, even if they wont break a single record, they'll win the championship. That's their goal anyway..

The Heat will break record/s.

eff it, even if they wont break a single record, they'll win the championship. That's their goal anyway..

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

I think JVG is just trying to put more pressure on them. I really think he wants them to fail. Orlando should fire Stan though, hes not a good playoff coach at all.

Not a good playoff coach? They were a bricked free throw and missed layup away from possibly beating the lakers two seasons ago. Fire Stan and replace him with who? As far as the topic goes, it will be a matter of if the Heat want to pursue 72 wins or not.
the key word is in bold

I think JVG is just trying to put more pressure on them. I really think he wants them to fail. Orlando should fire Stan though, hes not a good playoff coach at all.

Not a good playoff coach? They were a bricked free throw and missed layup away from possibly beating the lakers two seasons ago. Fire Stan and replace him with who? As far as the topic goes, it will be a matter of if the Heat want to pursue 72 wins or not.
the key word is in bold

the key word is in bold

the key word is in bold

to the People saying "they have yet to play a game together". So what?

Yeah team chemistry matters but it's over rated.

Is Mike Miller all of a sudden ganna stop nailing three's? No, if anything he'll get more open looks this year then he has throughout his whole carrer and shoot a carrer high %.

Is Lebron ganna all of a sudden stop being Lebron? And D Wade stop doing what D Wade does. Same with Chris Bosh.

What happened when the Celtics big three got together the first year after "not playing a single game together"?

The only thing holding them back from the record is injuries or they just stright up don't go for it. That's it.

Is Mike Miller all of a sudden ganna stop nailing three's? No, if anything he'll get more open looks this year then he has throughout his whole carrer and shoot a carrer high %.

Is Lebron ganna all of a sudden stop being Lebron? And D Wade stop doing what D Wade does. Same with Chris Bosh.

What happened when the Celtics big three got together the first year after "not playing a single game together"?

The only thing holding them back from the record is injuries or they just stright up don't go for it. That's it.

Originally Posted by HITMOLICKS

The Celtics 3 compliment each other though and Wade/Bron have VERY similar games. Plenty of reason to be a bit skeptical. I think they'll get close but like I've been telling alot of people....this is real not 2K. They are gonna need some time to gel.

Back
Top Bottom