Heat Will Break Chicago's Wins Record, Says Jeff Van Gundy

Originally Posted by JDiddy

Originally Posted by outkast9984

well lets say just they split with orlando, boston, and lakers, thats already 5 loses....Bulls will beat them, i think dallas and oklahoma can take one too....thats 8.....im sure they will have 3 cough up games so i dont see it happening at all

They won't split with Boston (sweep)
Orlando might win one game.
Lakers will win one game.
Bulls won't stand a chance vs them.
Dallas will get swept
OKC might get one.

That's 3
laugh.gif

how does durant beat them but a loaded bulls dont have a chance?

the nba is too stacked this year and too many hungry teams out there waiting to catch them on the end of a random 5 game cross country trip.

it will be a good show however.

well lets say just they split with orlando, boston, and lakers, thats already 5 loses....Bulls will beat them, i think dallas and oklahoma can take one too....thats 8.....im sure they will have 3 cough up games so i dont see it happening at all

Dallas will get swept
OKC might get one.

That's 3
laugh.gif

dude you call yourself a bball fan? im not even taking that reply seriously....bulls will beat them and so will the celtics....unless you are being sarcastic then my bad

Dallas will get swept
OKC might get one.

That's 3
laugh.gif

dude you call yourself a bball fan? im not even taking that reply seriously....bulls will beat them and so will the celtics....unless you are being sarcastic then my bad

Originally Posted by bittersweet

If they couldn't do it NOW, come on. That Bulls team probably could have gone 80-2 in today's standards of "basketball".

This Heat team? I don't think they could do it. They just aren't that good.

k39lk3.gif

Originally Posted by bittersweet

If they couldn't do it NOW, come on. That Bulls team probably could have gone 80-2 in today's standards of "basketball".

This Heat team? I don't think they could do it. They just aren't that good.

k39lk3.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

I think JVG is just trying to put more pressure on them. I really think he wants them to fail. Orlando should fire Stan though, hes not a good playoff coach at all.

Not a good playoff coach? They were a bricked free throw and missed layup away from possibly beating the lakers two seasons ago. Fire Stan and replace him with who? As far as the topic goes, it will be a matter of if the Heat want to pursue 72 wins or not.

I think JVG is just trying to put more pressure on them. I really think he wants them to fail. Orlando should fire Stan though, hes not a good playoff coach at all.

Not a good playoff coach? They were a bricked free throw and missed layup away from possibly beating the lakers two seasons ago. Fire Stan and replace him with who? As far as the topic goes, it will be a matter of if the Heat want to pursue 72 wins or not.

The Miami Heat are the most hated team in the NBA now..

Every game they play, the opponent is going to play as hard as they can because EVERY team wants to beat them...

With that being said, they'll to 68-14. It just depends on how quick they start out. In the first 20 games, if they are 17-3 or better we might see it...

The Miami Heat are the most hated team in the NBA now..

Every game they play, the opponent is going to play as hard as they can because EVERY team wants to beat them...

With that being said, they'll to 68-14. It just depends on how quick they start out. In the first 20 games, if they are 17-3 or better we might see it...

From a bulls fan, this was the first thing that I told my friend after I was done swearing the night of the decision. They did a nice job of getting compliments around those three.

From a bulls fan, this was the first thing that I told my friend after I was done swearing the night of the decision. They did a nice job of getting compliments around those three.

VanillaFreak, you said the exact thing I came in here to post...it is a realistic chance. HELL NAHWW I don't want it to happen but they will be able to string together win streaks repeatedly throughout the season. Also, it doesn't have to happen this year. They have a minimum of four years together.

I think the 33 game win streak in a reach though, I don't think that will ever be broken as there is too much talent throughout the league.

Besides the big 3 and the supporting cast, you also have the boys in stripes to their advantage. LeBron and Wade already get those superstar calls, just imagine them getting those calls TOGETHER all night long.

VanillaFreak, you said the exact thing I came in here to post...it is a realistic chance. HELL NAHWW I don't want it to happen but they will be able to string together win streaks repeatedly throughout the season. Also, it doesn't have to happen this year. They have a minimum of four years together.

I think the 33 game win streak in a reach though, I don't think that will ever be broken as there is too much talent throughout the league.

Besides the big 3 and the supporting cast, you also have the boys in stripes to their advantage. LeBron and Wade already get those superstar calls, just imagine them getting those calls TOGETHER all night long.

Back
Top Bottom