Hell Rell Got Knocked Out?

it was sad, man. all I could think about was the mid-2000s era when the whole place would have been rocking, chicks rushing the stage and all.

people were ignoring him and the smartphone wasn't even popular yet.

you know, I've heard that before. I met this white lady from Toronto in Mexico and she was talking about all the Caribbean spots in Toronto and I was like "well, she can't have made that up." she even started with a little of the talk, but I had to cut her airtime because she sounded like one of those voice translation apps.

:rofl::rofl:

Theres no telling tho, she might coulda been from the burbs. A lot of them claim Toronto even here, so you already know they claim it when they go on vacation cuz no one knows their rinky dink town

Why does he’ll tell look like he wearing a retired president mask?
president-obama-mask.jpg

:lol: :lol: y'all dudes silly as hell, I'm done.

Damn. Juelz is definitely one of those lazy cats that never tapped into their potential and kept the hype going.
Even Jim Jones said Cam would make Juelz sit at home and write while everybody else went out to clubs making appearances and all that.

Ruger ****ing Rell. WhIle yall be flying coach like his girl's bag, he flies in the leer

Jr writer a busta. Came up here and spit a recycled verse for mans and tried to leave. Mans paged him and forced him to spit a new one. Theres a video on youtube somewhere

Back
Top Bottom