Hell Rell Got Knocked Out?

Rell not looking good b

This *****'s face looks like a chocolate glazed baseball glove

I don't know who Hell Rell is but he looks a lot like Greg Oden.

Why does hell rell look like he wearing a retired president mask?

His face is looking droopy.......like it's been melted or something.

damn the California Raisins are back?

I guess black does crack, huh NT?

Damn guess he aint the hardest out anymore

Musta been those same lil dudes that he use to smack up and send to the store. You know the ones that thought they gangsta, posted up infront of the store, with long sideburns and a lil goatee. Musta got payback

But for real rell lookin mawga, he lookin skinny af

LMAO!! More than Music vol. 1 Back In the Building

He said he doesn't put music out anymore, basically quit rapping.

Pretty much all of Dipset fell off and hardly drop any music anymore. Cam is still :pimp: though

man 40 was that dude had me amped when he came on a track

40th boys on more than music vol.1 :pimp:

Damn. Juelz is definitely one of those lazy cats that never tapped into their potential and kept the hype going.

for me its reverse.

from me to u felt super rushed.

his sophomore effort was more well rounded.

I agree, What The Game Been missing was one of the few Dipset albums to go platinum back when that was still a thing. This might derail the thread but **** it, if this would of came out Santana's career would of been way bigger
blow-front.jpg

Dude was rapping bar for bar with prime (mixtape Weezy) Wayne, instead Wayne bit his whole look and ran with it

I agree, What The Game Been missing was one of the few Dipset albums to go platinum back when that was still a thing. This might derail the thread but **** it, if this would of came out Santana's career would of been way bigger
blow-front.jpg

Dude was rapping bar for bar with prime (mixtape Weezy) Wayne, instead Wayne bit his whole look and ran with it

If this ain’t the mother****ing truth right here.

“Hot ****” is literally my favorite Wayne song of all time and Juelz went bar for bar with him. The high school memories... Julez should be on a whole different level man

Another classic

Last edited:
fam was he with his mom/grandma?

i think his mom died and i only remember because he made a video around thanksgiving sad about “i cant taste my mom turkey/apple pie/etc.” to explain why he isnt with dipset rn for the reunion.

what is the other side of this bc it cant just be ****** hating on him so hard that they just wanna continuously knock him out

Back
Top Bottom