Help us improve our community moderation.

6C7C0B7F-33C7-425C-AB2B-04764B86241F.gif

So y’all just gonna skip over my nomination
Ok bet

It's clear that this site does need a lot of help in the moderation department. Sometimes I wonder who is really in charge. It's crazy that certain people are allowed to completely derail threads with the same typical antics and get away with it time after time. Instead of moderating the people that go into the thread and start **** you think it's better to delete the entire thread? It's like some of you are just an inept as our police.

I was here but I don’t think I had signed up at the time. Don’t remember.

I was def on the other site watching those PMs get exposed and dude posting wild over there :lol:

always wondered how long mods knew dude was on that type of time cuz plenty folks on the other site were hip.

Mods don’t really talk to each other - could have just unleashed it all at once if I recall correctly

Honestly don't remember who he targeted. I know we let him rock on HT for a bit till he turned around and started banning same dudes from NT with a nice lil racist note. He was covert with pm's and doing it on other sites so other staff wasn't really hip to what he was doing.

yeah he pm’ed me a bunch of racist stuff. I don’t really remember what. Just the standard stuff a 13 year old would say on Xbox really.
Famb I have heard a ton of racist stuff on Xbox

Never been called a jungle bunny doe :lol:

That was next level racist

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom