Help us improve our community moderation.

I'd ban

That is what Meth and I discussed. I told him I would expect Mods to work 27 hours each day like I do in the mines. I also told him that I would permanently ban RustyShackleford RustyShackleford , Belgium Belgium , rexanglorum rexanglorum and any other liberal.
No one is buying these diversionary tactics.

We all know Belgium Belgium is down with coal gang, and is trying to infiltrate NT's deep state

When your first act as moderator is to banish DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican to the JB Forum for eternity

nah it´s alchemist iq alchemist iq that´s gonna catch that code 86 for trashing the Reebok Questions the other night.

I did not forget, my man.

Pinky Say It Again GIFs | Tenor

I reckon shibadekobe shibadekobe would be a good moderator. cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9 and SC kid SC kid as well.

I'm willing to make the commitment if the voters are sufficiently confident in my ability to perform the task, thus I'm hereby announcing my candidacy.
Unfortunately my #1 pick aepps20 aepps20 has withdrawn but rest assured, I have appointed him as a senior policy adviser to the campaign.

YOU LIBS IN TROUBLE

Since my og post got deleted as I was editing it:

Methodical Management Methodical Management if it matters, these 4 are the best considerations I've come across on here in regards to being capable of holding a quality leadership position:
shibadekobe shibadekobe
cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9
Belgium Belgium
@Grine226
solewoman solewoman
i come in peace

i mean this respectfully

regardless of prior interaction

i REALLY do come in peace

we've seen ur food choices
i doubt u have an inkling
of what anything of quality is