Help us improve our community moderation.

Belgium Belgium
cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9
160jordansdeep 160jordansdeep
DonRafa DonRafa
danger style danger style
whywesteppin whywesteppin
All excellent choices for Mods.

I'm mainly in Rona, Preme, Stocks, Food, Asian sections :lol:
Thanks dude I appreciate it but I will be a terrible moderator unfortunately I’m not politically correct enough for niketalk

maybe in the jordan bread section

whywesteppin whywesteppin
would be an excellent mod also
Thanks for the consideration shibadekobe shibadekobe and 160jordansdeep 160jordansdeep , but I would not make a good candidate for reasons others have given. 1) My first loyalty is to the Coal Gang, 2) I really only check on 2 threads with any regularity (rona and politics).

I would potentially be willing to help serve on any sort of review board though. I've been on here over 15 years and have benefited a lot from NT, so I would like to be able to give back. Which reminds me, I got something I've been meaning to do.

I'm pretty sure I've spewed too many conspiracy theory rants in THAT thread to be considered for a mod :lol: . THen again I am 6'2 and don't own timbs:nerd:

this thread reminded me of an old yuku thread that asked "what does NT look like for a mod?" and responses were "its actually all white, golden pillars with doves at the top of the screen"

I appreciate the mention. Meth and I had a great conversation and I respectfully bow out of any consideration.

Meth when he realizes you are Belgium Belgium

ezgif-6-2481c35f2543.gif

fixed

"An ideal candidate is someone who's well known and respected within the community, has the ability to dunk a basketball , maintains their composure even in challenging circumstances, is at least 6 foot tall without timbs, exercises sound judgment, consistently demonstrates respect and consideration for their fellow members, refrains from eating at fast food establishments, and is committed to fairness and equality. "
fixed

An ideal candidate is a guy that's intellectual, cool, athletic/in-shape, successful, ambitious, going places in life, not bad looking, respectful, protective, strong when needed, sensitive when needed, expressive, self-confident, and can deal with adversity and come out on top anyway.

cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9 seems like a nice guy. Never seen him buggin out on here.

Also JCMojica24 JCMojica24 runs some fantasy leagues on here and does a great job with that. He'd be a good mod for the Sports forum.
Mr. Mojica does a commendable job running the Wrestling Lines as well. He took over leadership earlier this year, smooth sailing ever since. It really cut down on some of the out of pocket antics

I nominate JCMojica24 JCMojica24
He keeps a level head and is unbiased.

Well Said.

Even when dudes try to get him riled up and come at him in subliminal ways, the homie JCMojica24 JCMojica24 is always cool under pressure and stays fair..Couldn’t think of anyone who’d do a better job at moderating the craziness of NT..

i cant nominate RustyShackleford RustyShackleford
ninjahood ninjahood is his sore spot
and as a moderator
he cant have that
[/QUOTE]This I think would be a good opportunity for RustyShackleford RustyShackleford then.....
NT needs the help.
Being put in a position where you have to seperate personal feelings can sometimes be what it takes to grow or evolve or quite simply, get over those feelings.
Nobody is perfect, if Rusty wanted to do it I think It'd be smart to let him.

The global pandemic has changed life for all of us in ways both large and small. We spend more time at home and have become increasingly reliant on digital services. Countless parents are trying to juggle working from home or searching for work with increased childcare responsibilities. Stress levels and anxiety run high. Hoaxes, misinformation, fraud and baseless conspiracy theories prey on gaps in public knowledge. All too many Americans, desperate for any sense of control, have only tightened their grip on xenophobia and White Supremacy.

As an online platform, it's more important than ever for NikeTalk to provide a self and welcoming community experience to help compensate for the necessary ways in which we've all been forced to withdraw from our local communities to reduce the spread of COVID-19.

To better meet these challenges, we need to expand our volunteer moderation team.

To protect the integrity we've all built together over the past twenty years, it is imperative that we appoint moderators who represent all that we value most about our community and our shared values.
An ideal candidate is someone who's well known and respected within the community, maintains their composure even in challenging circumstances, exercises sound judgment, consistently demonstrates respect and consideration for their fellow members, and is committed to fairness and equality.

If you believe you meet these criteria, or know someone who does, please let us know - and if you have any comments or concerns regarding any candidates, we very much want to hear from you.

If you don't feel comfortable expressing your concerns privately, you're encouraged to email our support team or send me a private message.

Although our needs are immediate, this is a decision that should be made as a community, not just for the community. The more input we receive and the more nominees we consider, the more confident we can all feel about those we will trust to uphold our community's standards.
How long b4 u make your decision(s) & will u make another thread featuring a poll w/ the most frequent considerations you've seen appear in here?

An ideal candidate is a guy that's intellectual, cool, athletic/in-shape, successful, ambitious, going places in life, not bad looking, respectful, protective, strong when needed, sensitive when needed, expressive, self-confident, and can deal with adversity and come out on top anyway.
And with that said, I nominate:
elderwatsondiggs elderwatsondiggs
rockdeep rockdeep
jrose5 jrose5
And ninjahood ninjahood

Make NT Great Again!

My brother aepps20 aepps20 is the hero NT deserves but not the one it needs right now

Unfortunately so. Libs have infiltrated the highest levels of NT management so they've decided to hunt me and deny me a promotion I deserve. Because I can take it. Because I'm not Libbies hero. I'm a silent guardian of conservative values. A watchful protector.:frown: #METHISACONSERVATIVE.

And with that said, I nominate:
elderwatsondiggs elderwatsondiggs
rockdeep rockdeep
jrose5 jrose5
And ninjahood ninjahood

Make NT Great Again!
The Dream Team :pimp:

That right there is Ewing, Malone, Clyde the Glyde, and Christian Laettner.

But we also got mplsbird, aeppsmj09, whywescottiepippen, magic belgium, and charles noskley.

Unfortunately we had to leave Isiah delk Thomas off the team.

Last edited:
As much as I respect Ninja, I just CANNOT put him on the ballot because the first thing he’s going to do, eventually, is closed down the TAN and TAR/Music threads. :lol:

solewoman solewoman I would love to see you as a moderator.

Back
Top Bottom