Help us improve our community moderation.

Understood aepps20 aepps20

You're waiting for the order...

Methodical Management Methodical Management won't even see it coming :lol::nerd:

No worries famb. LIBS R DONE. DARTH SIDEOUS AKA @jrose5 TOLD ME IT WASN'T MY TIME YET.

Coal Gang is only growing stronger
d7f7a8b8a063d3fed65ecf3e1a16f5f7.gif

Well since this is about improving the community I guess I'll nominate marikomorose marikomorose .

Thank you all for the praise & glory in advance. It's been such an honor being able brandish the pulchritudinous greatness of Marik on this web forum. Words can't example the unbridled love you all make Marik feel when you show your boundless admiration... Oh the out pour... The tears kinda taste like pee. Jesus Christ man. Marik would hug you all if it's wasn't for da rona.

The hide ya kids thread is great. Good ppl in there. Solid sources of good & unbiased information the keeps us aaaaaaall protected. Great stuff, man.

Anyway, under my unrivaled leadership fueled unrivaled determination, discipline, and dogma I guarantee... I guaran-damb-tee that NikeTalk will get a damb collab. NIKETALK WILL GET A DAMB COLLAB, AND IT WILL BE...

Supreme.
1590552481560.png

Honored by the nominations fellas!

There's no way to outsmart the truth.

It just sits there waiting to be discovered.

We all come from different backgrounds and have different stories and I feel Niketalk is a place for us to compare the notes we have taken on our life's journey so far.

None of us are promised tomorrow and I thank you guys for being brave enough to share your truths here - especially in these days and times.

I've learned a lot from you guys!

Hell, just today was reading the comments in the Karen thread and learned that アキラ means Akira, from a dude who thinks he is:

akira-movie.jpg

but comes off more like

AkiraTetsuoAngry_20150905093406.jpg

But yet and still - he taught me something I didn't know before.

Would have never known what アキラ means otherwise!

This place is a treasure and reflects the world around us in a real way.

Who knew sneakers could do that?

Definitely not my Mom who got pissed when my Dad bought me my first pair of Jordans all those many years ago...

But he did!

Here's to the culture fellas!!!

Long Live Niketalk!

f050405657f9ac48d3b976051436e885.gif

Cool thread. Gives the people some input. There have been some great people named.

He brings character and a level of rawness to this forum. He doesn't back down from authorities. He goes to to Toe with "oxidized" individuals.
rawness needed to shake up the establishment and have everyone on their toes for once. #draintheswamp

also if you didn't donate not become a supporter of NT that should be a solid minus point for consideration :nerd:

Ninja has said some reckless and bigoted stuff over the years but the dumpster fire that happened in the "U.S. Economy is Kicking Major Butt Cheeks" thread is still one of my favorite NT events in the last 5 years. Dude was puffing his chest yapping about the economy, the economy turns south, he gets roasted, he tries to change the thread title to blame China, Meth won't let him, he then has a back and forth battle with Rusty, Meth bans him from his own thread, Ninja maintains title control over the thread, he continues to go at RustyShackleford RustyShackleford with random title changes such as, "say my name with more bass in your voice", calling RustyShackleford RustyShackleford a vulgar name refering to the female anatomy through the use of parentheses and the ultimate thread name change threat was "Come November it's my turn". LOLS were had by all.

Last edited:
Ninja has said some reckless and bigoted stuff over the years but the dumpster fire that happened in the "U.S. Economy is Kicking Major Butt Cheeks" thread is still one of my favorite NT events in the last 5 years. Dude was puffing his chest yapping about the economy, the economy turns south, he gets roasted, he tries to change the thread title to blame China, Meth won't let him, he then has a back and forth battle with Rusty, Meth bans him from his own thread, Ninja maintains title control over the thread, he continues to go at RustyShackleford RustyShackleford telling him to say his name with more bass in his voice. LOLS were had by all.
Link to said thread?

Link to said thread?

Back
Top Bottom