to make her eggs grow
her eggs weren't maturing
but after that shot
she was pregnant that same month.
hope everything works out.

U know i heard tight pants and the heat around ur junk
can lead to less productive swimmers

Your girl probably got the Clomid shot.

Good luck again ksteezy. Been following this thread from the beginning. Yall deserve to be blessed.

Thanks man, this journey has been crazy...you guys can't even begin to imagine how most of the world takes for granted the gift of creating a life....I'm sill hopeful we will get to do it, but for now I've fallen in love with the idea of saving a life instead...I'm really excited for this new chapter, I told my mominlaw yesterday and she was really happy....we are 35, it's time.

good luck to you and your wife man! my coworker has been going through a similar ordeal. 3x failed IVF. about to try one more time with donor eggs. if this doesn't work they're gonna try and adopt. tough, emotional journey for them.

aye serious question
can someone donate sperm to u and ur girl???
like sperm donor
or do u only want it to be ur sperm

Good luck my brother. I love children so i can understand your heartache of wanting them. I'm really looking forward to having kids. I wish you two the very best.

Is she having trouble carrying? Are your sperm not as healthy? Thought of a surrogate?

Surrogacy if eligible is a great idea. There are plenty of children out here that desperately need love. And typically people that reallllly want to have kids do their best to be the best parents.

Is she having trouble carrying? Are your sperm not as healthy? Thought of a surrogate?

had forgot what the issue was too when i seen the thread on the first page
but checked out the first post
and he said his swimmers weren't as strong

Vitamin c and zinc can help with that. CAN. As in great chance. Im sure he's tried it. But on the offset chance. At the very least zinc will increase the volume of the load. Bae gon look like a glazed donut. Can confirm...:lol:
eb7f7849920c4b3211a2bd5aea0b3dea.gif

how long before results kick in

We both have issues with egg and sperm quality, so we are SOOL on both ends :lol: my sperm is not great but with IVF I can get her pregnant, well is possible....our second round we did get pregnant, but we lost it 10 weeks in :frown:

We both have issues with egg and sperm quality, so we are SOOL on both ends :lol: my sperm is not great but with IVF I can get her pregnant, well is possible....our second round we did get pregnant, but we lost it 10 weeks in :frown:

Breaks my heart for you bro. Still possible though.

Ima give that a try, if not for anything else, but it shall be an interesting night going full Auto...lmao

Mind boggling how millions of people are relieved to avoid pregnancy while others are dying to get pregnant.

Bro..zinc and celery...you'll be peter northing these birds. Like..it wont stop shooting. Srs. Almost weird.
will be trying this.

So sorry to hear this bro. Still believe that you will become an #NTDad

Back
Top Bottom