Hey...........How Come Women In Our Army Don't Look Like This?

Women_in_Israel_Army.jpg

3387776150_b26cd28faa.jpg

x1piYkpqHC_35nXxhB8Dw4VsLDygN-mVQglWnUcDwNg2LrjG3WSCFE3muwQteWbWeti4eUx5YnQ6lyxsAslsMd_Npu8ZYgeiSCH7pdNcLLZ1Rk

amazing_cool_weird_crazy_offbeat_Israeli_Army_Girls_19_2009072410012396.jpg

Women_in_Israel_Army_3.jpg

Women_in_Israel_Army_8.jpg

Israel_Army_Women_03.jpg

Israel_Army_Women_05.jpg

Israel_Army_Women_08.jpg

elinorjosefS.jpg

s4.jpg

Our women could beat their women though 
pimp.gif

So you're saying there aren't 10 women in the US military more attractive than these chicks?

Israeli chicks FTW tho...

I hear that in Israel you pretty much HAVE to serve at least one year in the military. So it's not even fair
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Girl Thats Drob

I hear that in Israel you pretty much HAVE to serve at least one year in the military. So it's not even fair
laugh.gif

I believe men must serve three years, and women must serve two

Being that she doesn't even salute right I doubt she's in any real army. Maybe the KISS army. And the reeboks with white socks. Open shirt v-neck. If they actually serve a country no wonder why we kick butt.

Before I clicked this thread, I knew there had to be some Israel IDF soldiers posted. Having just been to Israel in January on a Birthright trip, we were with a group of soldiers, and the four girl soldiers were all pretty.
 Even seeing them around the Country, a bunch of them are beautiful. You basically have to serve from 18-20, so every girl is a soldier. They aren't like girls in the US at all, trust me. All the ones I encountered weren't high maintenance, and even though they were pretty, probably could beat the crap out of me somehow. It's even more sexy when the soldier is hott as hell and you know can hold her own. 

They are hard to get there though.
tired.gif
  Anyway, Israeli soldiers are appreciated.
pimp.gif

Here were the ones that was on my trip for 6 days.
393884_2630197797398_1328940257_32481335_1665596634_n.jpg

Our army doesn't do photoshoots. My sister has a friend in the army though and she's super pretty

this is hilarious. if we forced every single american woman to enlist for 2 years then we would have the likes of kate upton or whatever you're into rocking an m4. 

roll.gif
Originally Posted by useref15

Before I clicked this thread, I knew there had to be some Israel IDF soldiers posted. Having just been to Israel in January on a Birthright trip, we were with a group of soldiers, and the four girl soldiers were all pretty.
 Even seeing them around the Country, a bunch of them are beautiful. You basically have to serve from 18-20, so every girl is a soldier. They aren't like girls in the US at all, trust me. All the ones I encountered weren't high maintenance, and even though they were pretty, probably could beat the crap out of me somehow. It's even more sexy when the soldier is hott as hell and you know can hold her own. 

They are hard to get there though.
tired.gif
  Anyway, Israeli soldiers are appreciated.
pimp.gif

Here were the ones that was on my trip for 6 days.
393884_2630197797398_1328940257_32481335_1665596634_n.jpg

roll.gif

Yea as if MOST, hell as if 20% of the women look that good in most non US Militaries. 
grin.gif

Bad logic. I am sure you can EASILY fine 10 fine women in the US Military. You don't show the hundreds........AND HUNDREDS of busted females from other folks armies do you? Not sure what you were trying to accomplish man but it doesn't make sense.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Yea as if MOST, hell as if 20% of the women look that good in most non US Militaries. 
grin.gif

Bad logic. I am sure you can EASILY fine 10 fine women in the US Military. You don't show the hundreds........AND HUNDREDS of busted females from other folks armies do you? Not sure what you were trying to accomplish man but it doesn't make sense.

4jke8x.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

grin.gif

357lgy8.gif

So as I was saying...

israeli_army_girls_19.jpg

israeli_military_girls_640_13.jpg

israeli_army_girls_32.jpg

israeli_army_girls_36.jpg

israeli_army_girls_42.jpg

Back
Top Bottom