Hey NT, How often do you get sick??

Originally Posted by dland24

Having this discussion with a buddy....told me I get sick way more than normal. So NT, how many times a year do you get sick? Not necessarily a flu, but any sort of sick.....flu, cold, whatever. How many times a year on average?
get tested, KNOW....there's nothing like
knowing you dont
wink.gif

308w3zr.jpg

If you guys get sick often try taking Vitamin D, like 1,000-2,000 IU a day and you're good. I've even heard this is great against the *swine*. Or trygarlic pills.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by Apples28

Originally Posted by RavageEnt2009

allergies,Cold or Flu at least 3-5 times a year
smh.gif

someone should start a stuffy nose/cant go to sleep unappreciation thread
mad.gif

I have been sick the past 2 months. I think i might be slowly dying but im too lazy to go to the doctor

can you elaborate

well it started with like a flu. I had fever, headache, bodypain, cough then i was in bed rest for like 4 days then i got better. I then got this wierd coughthat wont go away. Its like iopen my mouth to breathe and air doesnt go in and i feel like im choking. so i cough till the point i feel like i might vomit. Ithink it might be allergies but im no doctor then lately i have been gettin a headache and sore throat but now that went away. So now i just have a slightcough.

Never, haven't been sick in a few years... I have a friend that gets sick all the time though prob like you. He's always taking stupid supplements andjunk that he thinks will help

Originally Posted by RavageEnt2009

smh.gif

mad.gif

I have been sick the past 2 months. I think i might be slowly dying but im too lazy to go to the doctor

can you elaborate

well it started with like a flu. I had fever, headache, bodypain, cough then i was in bed rest for like 4 days then i got better. I then got this wierd cough that wont go away. Its like iopen my mouth to breathe and air doesnt go in and i feel like im choking. so i cough till the point i feel like i might vomit. I think it might be allergies but im no doctor then lately i have been gettin a headache and sore throat but now that went away. So now i just have a slight cough.

Here's a hint: GO TO THE DOCTOR. That is all.

I've been sick once in the past 2 years. I don't get sick often, and the one time it happened in the past 2 years, it was horrible. I know itwasn't a typical bug, but an infection or bad virus of somekind. I have a feeling it was mono, but I never got checked out or anything, so I don'tknow. I think I was slacking a bit too in my diet otherwise it shouldn't have happened.

0-1 times per year...usually 0. Haven't even caught a cold in 3ish years. Great immune system
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

If you guys get sick often try taking Vitamin D, like 1,000-2,000 IU a day and you're good. I've even heard this is great against the *swine*. Or try garlic pills.
yea, most people are vitamin d deficient, esp because sunlight is the best way to get it (uv-b), but regular glass and sunscreens block it. it's possible to overdose on vitamin d if you use supplements, so you might want to get tested for it.

i get sick maybe once a year. i'll have a sore throat here and there, but it usually doesn't turn full blown. i stay away from the flu shots and allthat, but i don't wash my hands like i should. when i do get sick though, i'm pretty much down for the count.

twice a year... and only cuz i eat wack fast food alot... smh...

college... smh...

Once every 3 years, seriously.

Eating boogers when you were a kid to make your immune system into Teflon FTW
pimp.gif

Havn't been sick this year but usually once a year, acting sick to not go to school that's a different story
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Purple Face

Once every 3 years, seriously.

Eating boogers when you were a kid to make your immune system into Teflon FTW
pimp.gif

hahahaha... you GOTTA be kiddin... is that a proven fact?

laugh.gif

OctobersFinest wrote:
Apples28 wrote:

Apples28 wrote:
RavageEnt2009 wrote:
smh.gif

mad.gif

can you elaborate

well it started with like a flu. I had fever, headache, bodypain, cough then i was in bed rest for like 4 days then i got better. I then got this wierd cough that wont go away. Its like iopen my mouth to breathe and air doesnt go in and i feel like im choking. so i cough till the point i feel like i might vomit. I think it might be allergies but im no doctor then lately i have been gettin a headache and sore throat but now that went away. So now i just have a slight cough.

Here's a hint: GO TO THE DOCTOR. That is all.
been tryin to tell her
smh.gif
she comes in myhouse coughin and sneezing and snifflin and making my house a germ-filled environment lol. thank God for lysol

Rarely ever get sick, no allergies, nothing... ill get a runny nose here and there... thats the most it ever is

Back
Top Bottom