Hey NT, What do you gusy think about the 2011 Toyota Avalon?

As most of you guys already know, I currently own a 2007 Chevrolet Impala LT, which I currently owe $7400 on as of right now. I know it is pretty soon, but I have my eyes on a Toyota Avalon Limited. What made me like this car is when I drove my sisters 2001 Avalon. The ride is so smooth and it seems to be pretty reliable and hold a VERY good resale value as well, so I can imagine how the new Avalon rides.. I love my Impala since it is my first car and I haven't really had any issues with the car besides the Door actuator failing. I know by the time I get I am in the market for a new car, My 07 Impala wouldn't be worth nothing no matter how low the mileage is due to the fact that it is a GM product. So do any of you guys here own a new body model Avalon, or have drove one? I really think this could be my next car, but I am wondering if this car worth $36Kbrand new fully loaded.  Any Opinions?

PICS of the new Avalon..

2cz5wmd.jpg

Such a Beautiful and well crafted interior... 
1gn8y0.jpg

As most of you guys already know, I currently own a 2007 Chevrolet Impala LT, which I currently owe $7400 on as of right now. I know it is pretty soon, but I have my eyes on a Toyota Avalon Limited. What made me like this car is when I drove my sisters 2001 Avalon. The ride is so smooth and it seems to be pretty reliable and hold a VERY good resale value as well, so I can imagine how the new Avalon rides.. I love my Impala since it is my first car and I haven't really had any issues with the car besides the Door actuator failing. I know by the time I get I am in the market for a new car, My 07 Impala wouldn't be worth nothing no matter how low the mileage is due to the fact that it is a GM product. So do any of you guys here own a new body model Avalon, or have drove one? I really think this could be my next car, but I am wondering if this car worth $36Kbrand new fully loaded.  Any Opinions?

PICS of the new Avalon..

2cz5wmd.jpg

Such a Beautiful and well crafted interior... 
1gn8y0.jpg

for that same price range id look at a 2011 buick regal over 2011 toyota avalon

for that same price range id look at a 2011 buick regal over 2011 toyota avalon

^ yes it is.....and i'll say dont rush into if you care that a new model should be hitting the streets soon for the avalon.....

but other than that...great vehicle.....

-Avalon owner

^ yes it is.....and i'll say dont rush into if you care that a new model should be hitting the streets soon for the avalon.....

but other than that...great vehicle.....

-Avalon owner

I like how reliable Toyotas are, but driving and riding in one is incredibly boring. It's like a very conservative car, and for some reason Toyota has all kinds of plastics. Normal plastic, plastic that looks like leather, plastic that looks like metal, plastic that looks like glass... it's not a huge deal but it feels kind of weird.

I like how reliable Toyotas are, but driving and riding in one is incredibly boring. It's like a very conservative car, and for some reason Toyota has all kinds of plastics. Normal plastic, plastic that looks like leather, plastic that looks like metal, plastic that looks like glass... it's not a huge deal but it feels kind of weird.

I believe it shares the same platform as a Lexus ES. It seems like every avalon owner ive come across is some old geezer, but do you though op.

I believe it shares the same platform as a Lexus ES. It seems like every avalon owner ive come across is some old geezer, but do you though op.

I have been looking into one also but wifey hates it. She says its a old person car
roll.gif
roll.gif
 but after being in pa for the weekend I think I found the next toy Im going to get. 2011 Jeep Wrangler Sahara with a lift kit 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Op the 2011 Avalon runs great 

I have been looking into one also but wifey hates it. She says its a old person car
roll.gif
roll.gif
 but after being in pa for the weekend I think I found the next toy Im going to get. 2011 Jeep Wrangler Sahara with a lift kit 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Op the 2011 Avalon runs great 

Originally Posted by FDUB

Seems like a really nice smooth car.. 

It's crazy smooth. I rode in one as a rental once, it has Lexus-ride quality.

It's just not a very fun car... but that's to be expected from a large luxury sedan. It's not like they're for whipping around corners like an M3
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FDUB

Seems like a really nice smooth car.. 

It's crazy smooth. I rode in one as a rental once, it has Lexus-ride quality.

It's just not a very fun car... but that's to be expected from a large luxury sedan. It's not like they're for whipping around corners like an M3
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom