Hey NT, What do you gusy think about the 2011 Toyota Avalon?

Didn't know people on NT checked for Avalons. If you want that smooth refined feel, might as well cop a newer used Lexus ES. Even better resale value and the former owner took the initial price hit. 

Didn't know people on NT checked for Avalons. If you want that smooth refined feel, might as well cop a newer used Lexus ES. Even better resale value and the former owner took the initial price hit. 

Don't do it bro. Just save up a few bucks and get this

wald-international-bentley-continental-gt-sports-line-black-bison_21.jpg

a new Avalon? ehhh.. i'd rather drive an ES, you can get one with under 25k miles at that price.

a new Avalon? ehhh.. i'd rather drive an ES, you can get one with under 25k miles at that price.

nice car, usually the older demographic goes for them though
Fun to drive= Camaro SS

Fun to drive= Camaro SS

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

Fun to drive= Camaro SS
Whoring out your whip in every topic. 
laugh.gif

No hating though, SS is amazing.

On topic though, while waiting for paperwork for our car, I sat in a Avalon. I was impressed with the interior, very nice. Exterior, I dont really like the look, and it does go for the older crowd. Might as well just pick up a Camry SE.

Fun to drive= Camaro SS
laugh.gif

On topic though, while waiting for paperwork for our car, I sat in a Avalon. I was impressed with the interior, very nice. Exterior, I dont really like the look, and it does go for the older crowd. Might as well just pick up a Camry SE.

my wifey has a 08 avalon... reliable, good on gas, solid interior, drives well... plus it's a toyota so you know you are good to go on warranty's

tumblr_l8pt0dNOGG1qddjb4o1_250.gif

my wifey has a 08 avalon... reliable, good on gas, solid interior, drives well... plus it's a toyota so you know you are good to go on warranty's

tumblr_l8pt0dNOGG1qddjb4o1_250.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Fun to drive= Camaro SS
laugh.gif

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
I just want everyone  to experience the same joy that i get from driving my car...  back on topic,
Avalons are very nice, can't go wrong with Toyota as far as quality and dependiblilty.. Should last you forever.  If thats what you like, go for it.  Nice interior, classy looks,Avalons are basically a Lexus that still has toyota badging. And they are roomier than the ES and the GS.    buying a new car is always exciting.   enjoy.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Fun to drive= Camaro SS
laugh.gif

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
I just want everyone  to experience the same joy that i get from driving my car...  back on topic,
Avalons are very nice, can't go wrong with Toyota as far as quality and dependiblilty.. Should last you forever.  If thats what you like, go for it.  Nice interior, classy looks,Avalons are basically a Lexus that still has toyota badging. And they are roomier than the ES and the GS.    buying a new car is always exciting.   enjoy.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by Al Audi

for that same price range id look at a 2011 buick regal over 2011 toyota avalon
Are you 50?
Guess you haven't seen the new Regal....  The 2011 Regal definitely > the Avalon and alot of other cars.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by Al Audi

for that same price range id look at a 2011 buick regal over 2011 toyota avalon
Are you 50?
Guess you haven't seen the new Regal....  The 2011 Regal definitely > the Avalon and alot of other cars.

Back
Top Bottom