Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
One of my friends who recovered from covid tried to tease me that I didn’t wanna go to a trip she’s planning for Labor Day. Saying that she survived and I would too. I just :lol: and told her to kick rocks. People think cause ****s opening up this is over :smh:
Man there might be some weird long term effects of this thing, I would t get anywhere near someone who has had it until vaccine if I have a choice

One of my friends who recovered from covid tried to tease me that I didn’t wanna go to a trip she’s planning for Labor Day. Saying that she survived and I would too. I just :lol: and told her to kick rocks. People think cause ****s opening up this is over :smh:
So stupid. A ton of people don't even know they have underlying health conditions. How many people regularly get blood work done? My last blood test came back with high cholesterol due to genetics from my dad's side of the fam, although every measure as far as the eye can tell would make it seem like I'm healthy. **** people living with cancer and diabetes and have on idea yet.

U.S. CDC REPORTS 24,958 NEW CORONAVIRUS CASES AS OF YESTERDAY; TOTAL NOW 1,662,414 CASES VS 1,637,456 IN PREVIOUS REPORT ON MAY 25 REPORTS 592 NEW DEATHS DUE TO CORONAVIRUS AS OF YESTERDAY; TOTAL NOW 98,261 DEATHS VS 97,669 IN PREVIOUS REPORT ON MAY 25

So stupid. A ton of people don't even know they have underlying health conditions. How many people regularly get blood work done? My last blood test came back with high cholesterol due to genetics from my dad's side of the fam, although every measure as far as the eye can tell would make it seem like I'm healthy. **** people living with cancer and diabetes and have on idea yet.
My cholesterol was off the charts but my blood pressure and weight are in check. Only meds put it in tolerable ranges. That’s one of the reasons health care should be for all, just for annual checkups and blood work.

My boy had COVID like 2 months ago and recovered awhile ago. He's been telling me I should come thru the crib and have some beers and chill, etc and I'm constantly saying yeah I'll come thru knowing damn well I won't. I feel bad because all science says By 2 months it should be gone but I'm like nah bruh I'm good lol.

My boy had COVID like 2 months ago and recovered awhile ago. He's been telling me I should come thru the crib and have some beers and chill, etc and I'm constantly saying yeah I'll come thru knowing damn well I won't. I feel bad because all science says By 2 months it should be gone but I'm like nah bruh I'm good lol.

Got an extra $100k???
Get one of these... :lol:

Yeah, in all likelihood any traces of viral particles that could still be in his system or his crib are not infectious after that much time, but peace of mind is most important. If you wouldn't be comfortable around him for whatever reason, what's the point?

jezvdhhmt3151.jpg

Back
Top Bottom