Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
jezvdhhmt3151.jpg

I spoke to someone who worked at the DMV awhile ago and said it's crazy how much you get taxed for having a car. Even if you own your car, there's insurance, parking tickets, moving violations, registration, inspections, etc and he just said the government doesn't view driving as a right

It's essentially a luxury in their eyes. If you can't drive for 2 years because you had your license revoked for speeding the government gives no dambs. If driving was viewed as a human/civil right, they wouldn't be able to charge you $50 late fee for not paying A 50 cent turnpike toll like they do in NY/NJ

My boy had COVID like 2 months ago and recovered awhile ago. He's been telling me I should come thru the crib and have some beers and chill, etc and I'm constantly saying yeah I'll come thru knowing damn well I won't. I feel bad because all science says By 2 months it should be gone but I'm like nah bruh I'm good lol.
not only is this virus terrible to the body it must be a cluster**** to the mind Especially if you catch it

your friend must be asking everyone under the sun to come hang out with him and I’m sure everyone is saying no

what the CCP has done to the world is one of the biggest crimes to humanity in so many ways

not only have they screwed over their own people healthwise
Im sure there are Millions of people in China and all over the world who Survived by getting sick or not catching the disease who will never be the same mentality and Physically

the wealthy and powerful always get off the hook

Last edited:
Loss of taste/smell is such a unique symptom. I had dozens of patients coming to me in March/April describing their symptoms and seeing if they should go into the ER. Every time they mentioned that, I said "I'm not trying to scare you, but that is a very distinct symptom and is usually a sign of a positive COVID case, go get tested. The ER is unnecessary unless you are having trouble breathing."

Most refused to believe me, and went on with their day. A week or two later, their caregivers or family members would come back to the pharmacy and were like yep you were right they tested positive.

It was the only symptom that was a dead giveaway then and even more now.

not only is this virus terrible to the body it must be a cluster**** to the mind Especially if you catch it

your friend must be asking everyone under the sun to come hang out with him and I’m sure everyone is saying no

what the CCP has done to the world is one of the biggest crimes to humanity in so many ways

not only have they screwed over their own people healthwise
Im sure there are Millions of people in China and all over the world who Survived by getting sick or not catching the disease who will never be the same mentality and Physically

the wealthy and powerful always get off the hook

Just curious but why don't you use periods when you write? Do you have to remember to not include them or is it automatic?

was coming home and guy walking in front of me with mask off was on the phone complaining how he has to wear a mask before entering the store. basically saying how it doesn't help and he's breathing his own toxins, etc. dude was very adamant about it while having his conversation :smh:

5% Positive test rate is good, but confusing. That means 95% of people are testing negative (duh) but honestly how are they finding so many people to test? Maybe it's just me, but I'm not going anywhere to be tested unless I have symptoms that warrant hospitalization for fear of being exposed. It's not like they can give you a magic pill to heal you if you test positive, so I'd much rather self isolate and treat my symptoms until I'm at the point where I need supportive care. I can understand if they are simply testing all patients who come to the hospital for ANY type of care (labor/delivery, broken bones, etc) but I don't see people just going to get tested because they're bored. I'd consider it if I was offered a free antibody test, but that deep nasal swab?... nah.

My boy had COVID like 2 months ago and recovered awhile ago. He's been telling me I should come thru the crib and have some beers and chill, etc and I'm constantly saying yeah I'll come thru knowing damn well I won't. I feel bad because all science says By 2 months it should be gone but I'm like nah bruh I'm good lol.
giphy.gif

FWIW...Preme x Nike face mask is set for this season

its going to be impossible to get and resell is going to be like the crooked bastard who charges me $160.00 for 10 3M N95s masks in nyc's chinatown or worse

Is it petty that I wouldn't cop simply because of the logo? Adidas logo with Nikes on my feet would hurt my soul.

you got a point but i'll still wear them lol

i don't know why nike or jordan brand dont do the same

i could see an all black mask with either a white check or an black mask with a red jumpman in the corner that would be :pimp::nthat::smokin

Back
Top Bottom