Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ngl the first night I was shook and stayed in my whip and I was like nah cant do this. :lol: We put a little rubber thing under his door so air woudnt come out. Alsohe would text everyone before he left his room so we woudnt run into him.
Great idea. Getting one of those rubber things to prevent air flow. That could be useful one day

Not saying it doesn't exist. But uhhhhh
The NBA is a very big entity.
They start late July.
That's not just fans. That's team GM's and etc which I doubt the NBA is willing to put on the frontline of contracting something fatal.
Someone as big as the NBA doesn't restart without clearance from a reliable source.
You're not saying what doesn't exist?

Bruh the NBA is a sport association. They don't have any deep seeded secret information that others don't have. They're taking the risk for the money. It's always about the money.

Swear I got it. Low fever all day, exploding headache, sore throat and occasional body aches.
I got the flu in feb so I doubt that’s what it is. Looking for the toes and loss of taste and smell

feel better man

once again niketalk was right

Speaking of masks.

We talked about these the other day, I got a few packs of them. Each come with 3 masks. Pretty fire. And passes the candle flame test. Comfy and looks dope too

20200610_033221.jpg
20200610_033152.jpg
20200610_033236.jpg

You're not saying what doesn't exist?

Bruh the NBA is a sport association. They don't have any deep seeded secret information that others don't have. They're taking the risk for the money. It's always about the money.

Not answering the first question.

Deep secret. No. Didn't imply that. I stated a clearence from a reliable source. The same ok they got to shut it down before anyone else did. Yes it's all for the money. Money makes the world spin. The NBA generates millions per second during certain games. The conversations, contacts, and sources aren't even near what WE experience on day to day basis. So I can just imagine the type of discussions they conduct before it touches their audience's ears.

I'm not a Donald Glover fan, somewhat familiar with his music, no familiarity what so ever with his comedy or television but I read the article because I was curious.

Anyone who's ever watched "To Catch a Predator" for entertainment, or chuckled at a Chris Hansen meme, but wants to criticize Glover for making light of male rape in his comedy is a hypocrite.

I don't really know what to say about his past racist lyrics. My initial reaction is that I've heard a lot worse in music, but I'm not Asian and I don't have the right to comment on how offensive the lines are.

I've had difficulty reconciling what I hear in rap music with my own beliefs for 30 years. Asked myself if I was a hypocrite for listening to certain forms of the music I love countless times.

Back
Top Bottom