Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
this is Orange County, CA? If so then good, they deserve this. Bunch of idiots and entitled Karens in there complaining and whining over guidelines that would SAVE THEIR LIVES. The county health director quit because she got death threats over her mask orders.

Man, I understand what you're saying, but wishing harm on anyone (especially those you don't know and are making a generalization about) is reckless. There's alot of good people getting sick and dying everywhere and nobody deserves it, especially not the people who care about them and/or depend on them for survival. I hope you can rethink your words, my man.

this is Orange County, CA? If so then good, they deserve this. Bunch of idiots and entitled Karens in there complaining and whining over guidelines that would SAVE THEIR LIVES. The county health director quit because she got death threats over her mask orders.

Yeah, the push back and threats probably came from South OC starting from Huntington Beach down to San Clemente. That's the special part of OC that live in the bubble.

So stupid.

Man, I understand what you're saying, but wishing harm on anyone (especially those you don't know and are making a generalization about) is reckless. There's alot of good people getting sick and dying everywhere and nobody deserves it, especially not the people who care about them and/or depend on them for survival. I hope you can rethink your words, my man.

Yeah I'm definitely over-generalizing. OC has pretty extreme wealth disparities so a lot of good folks are dying, you right. But it infuriates me how stupid, short-sighted, selfish some of these people are. You got Housewives of OC sending their kids to supervisors meetings to narrate their BS, and the other losers sending death threats to a public health official over wearing a damn mask. Those people need to swim in the waters of the 'rona.

Yeah I'm definitely over-generalizing. OC has pretty extreme wealth disparities so a lot of good folks are dying, you right. But it infuriates me how stupid, short-sighted, selfish some of these people are. You got Housewives of OC sending their kids to supervisors meetings to narrate their BS, and the other losers sending death threats to a public health official over wearing a damn mask. Those people need to swim in the waters of the 'rona.

Call it karma, religion, whatever... but I'd rather wish them a long life in which they can see the error in their ways and make a change than wish harm upon them. Respect, even if we agree to disagree.

ConsciousRigidAfricanharrierhawk-size_restricted.gif

Amazon delivery driver caught me off guard today. Dude walked right up to me as I was getting home from a bike ride with no mask, no gloves and proceeded to hand me the package directly.
I’m not the type of person to step on anyone’s shoes or stop them from doing what they gotta do to earn money but I feel like reporting this person. I would expect better from someone who works for Amazon. Aren’t they supplying all their employees with masks, gloves and safety training like more than any other company in the world?

The thing is - you can’t really force other people to wear masks cuz you’re scared / think it’s right.

Same way I can’t force people to recycle or to not text while driving.

At best, we can gather momentum and enact laws to be punitive but people just gonna do what they are gonna do. Better to focus on your own reaction than worrying about that which you can’t control

I understand what your saying but when you wish this plague on people not only could the people you hoping get sick they might get someone sick that has nothing to do with them

You're a good dude. I, on the other hand, am a very petty man :lol:

im a petty person myself but I would not wish anyone to catch this disease friend or foe or someone in a news article I don’t agree with

And I especially Wouldn’t wish it on any Niketalker I don’t get along with
this is some bad sht and we gotta keep it in mind Their are a lot of people in each state we all live in who are still Dying and getting sick

Last edited:
The thing is - you can’t really force other people to wear masks cuz you’re scared / think it’s right.

Same way I can’t force people to recycle or to not text while driving.

At best, we can gather momentum and enact laws to be punitive but people just gonna do what they are gonna do. Better to focus on your own reaction than worrying about that which you can’t control
I get that but I thought Amazon was implementing a requirement for all their employees.

I get that but I thought Amazon was implementing a requirement for all their employees.
my guess is those Amazon employees who drop off packages don’t really work for Amazon they work for shipping companies thats an extension of Amazon And When they’re out in the field they do whatever they want

You could make a complaint but I don’t think it will get very far

Amazon delivery driver caught me off guard today. Dude walked right up to me as I was getting home from a bike ride with no mask, no gloves and proceeded to hand me the package directly.
I’m not the type of person to step on anyone’s shoes or stop them from doing what they gotta do to earn money but I feel like reporting this person. I would expect better from someone who works for Amazon. Aren’t they supplying all their employees with masks, gloves and safety training like more than any other company in the world?

He shoudda had a mask but youre fine. I woudnt worry about maybe catching something.

Back
Top Bottom