Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
1593318260755.jpeg
Fortunately I dont know anyone personally that contracted it "yet". Not for one second do I believe it's not possible to get. I do in fact know a few millionaires one being a legendary Hooper...no not who you're probably thinking about.

Have you guys heard that the daily COVID counts include multiple duplicates? For example, if the same person is in the hospital and is being tested multiple times (possibly daily?), every time they test positive it is counted as a new case even though it is the same person. I know my county has a disclaimer listed under the results saying the totals may include duplicates, but I just found out what this means and wonder how many duplicates there really are and whether the amount is actually significant. Thoughts?

wow, whoever is in charge of this testing center :smh:

What I was saying earlier who's actually gonna enforce these things? Dr.s have better thing to do, nurses didnt sign up for this on top of what they have to do. Frankly I'm surprised it was as civil as it was. Was in wal mart grappling my wet wipes, hand sanitizer, and scott shop towels. I counted at 10 people who'd taken their mask off once let in, I just stopped counting and bounced as soon as I could.

Fortunately I dont know anyone personally that contracted it "yet". Not for one second do I believe it's not possible to get. I do in fact know a few millionaires one being a legendary Hooper...no not who you're probably thinking about.

It's Shawn Bradley isn't it

Have you guys heard that the daily COVID counts include multiple duplicates? For example, if the same person is in the hospital and is being tested multiple times (possibly daily?), every time they test positive it is counted as a new case even though it is the same person. I know my county has a disclaimer listed under the results saying the totals may include duplicates, but I just found out what this means and wonder how many duplicates there really are and whether the amount is actually significant. Thoughts?
I had always thought of it the other way -- people undergoing routine screening will keep testing negative, artificially lowering the % positive rates.

What you're saying is even more serious and could significantly mess up the numbers. I don't know what's happening in reality though and if they make any effort to remove repeated testing from the results.

I had an inkling I mean it is a "disease" COronaVIrusDisease and a lot of diseases cant be cured, sure some can. I hope I'm not just thinking the worst.
It's Shawn Bradley isn't it

All I'll say is he's and Coug, and Rocket. No still not who you're thinking of. 🤣

I had an inkling I mean it is a "disease" COronaVIrusDisease and a lot of diseases cant be cured, sure some can. I hope I'm not just thinking the worst.

All I'll say is he's and Coug, and Rocket. No still not who you're thinking of. 🤣

only Coug I know of is Klay lol

Great article! And people wonder why I'm still sitting at home not working. As a transplant patient, I'm one who is the most immunocompromised out there with no functioning immune system to help defend my body. If I were to catch this, it would literally destroy my insides. I wish I could stay home for good and never go back to work (I'm in auto sales. I know I won't be doing test drives with customers ever again, that's for damn sure). This thing scares the bejesus out of me! 😞 Us as a society are so screwed! We really really are! So sad!!

And a lot of people did it in for others with selfishness and no thought for others (I'm talking to all of those who won't wear a mask, when they are out and about, due to "infringing on my personal freedoms"! Such Bull****!!! Do you complain about "personal freedoms" when your told to wear a shirt and shoes to go into a store? NOPE!!! Then wear a damn mask!! Think of others before yourself for once!! SMDH 😞

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom