Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Great article! And people wonder why I'm still sitting at home not working. As a transplant patient, I'm one who is the most immunocompromised out there with no functioning immune system to help defend my body. If I were to catch this, it would literally destroy my insides. I wish I could stay home for good and never go back to work (I'm in auto sales. I know I won't be doing test drives with customers ever again, that's for damn sure). This thing scares the bejesus out of me! 😞 Us as a society are so screwed! We really really are! So sad!!

And a lot of people did it in for others with selfishness and no thought for others (I'm talking to all of those who won't wear a mask, when they are out and about, due to "infringing on my personal freedoms"! Such Bull****!!! Do you complain about "personal freedoms" when your told to wear a shirt and shoes to go into a store? NOPE!!! Then wear a damn mask!! Think of others before yourself for once!! SMDH 😞

How Are You Able To Work Remotely In Auto Sales?

Had A Friend In The Industry That Had To Quit Cuz He Didn’t Feel Safe Going In.

I work in a bank branch that’s located in a grocery store, we shut down for three months and were working at the traditional branches which was great.

We have been back in the store for two weeks now, we have plexiglass barriers at all of the stations so I feel relatively safe from the customers. Still obsessively use hand sanitizer. And all of the same elderly employees who were there three months ago and are still there. Makes me feel a little better.

If anything, I’m most concerned about getting it from my co workers more so than the customers. I just keep taking it at a day at a time.

NYC IS LOOKING PRETTY GOOD, WE GOT HIT FIRST AND THE HARDEST BUT IT LOOKS LIKE THE BRUNT OF CORONA WILL BE IN OTHER PLACES....

LETS HEAR IT FOR STIMULOUS#2

FLORIDA CORONAVIRUS CASES RISE BY 8,530 TO 141,075 TOTAL AS OF JUNE 28 AFTER RECORD RISE OF 9,585 THE PREVIOUS DAY – STATE HEALTH DEPT

zoakns27gj751.png

The past few nights I was wondering if I caught it because I've been feeling dizzy, having headaches, and my stomach feeling crazy but it's just this damn humidity and me being dehydrated.

Has there been any real contact tracing yet in the USA? I wonder if we’ll find out which activities are safe and which ones are not? There was something posted here about Norway and gyms.
East Lansing has that outbreak at a small dive bar

we know churches and singing, and clubs are bad.

but why is outdoor recreation closed? You still can’t camp in my state. It feels like many governors are winging it, instead of looking at real data.

Even outdoor based jobs vs inside a small office. Zoos have been closed for awhile. It’s crazy what’s closed and what isn’t. Breweries are open but wineries are no good. All bars, even if they serve some food are closed. But a beer only brewery is fine. Bars are getting attacked big time. Yet outdoor riots appear safe. Have they explored the outdoor element at all?

Has there been any real contact tracing yet in the USA? I wonder if we’ll find out which activities are safe and which ones are not? There was something posted here about Norway and gyms.
East Lansing has that outbreak at a small dive bar

we know churches and singing, and clubs are bad.

but why is outdoor recreation closed? You still can’t camp in my state. It feels like many governors are winging it, instead of looking at real data.

Even outdoor based jobs vs inside a small office. Zoos have been closed for awhile. It’s crazy what’s closed and what isn’t. Breweries are open but wineries are no good. All bars, even if they serve some food are closed. But a beer only brewery is fine. Bars are getting attacked big time. Yet outdoor riots appear safe. Have they explored the outdoor element at all?

Texas attempted and failed miserably,

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/po...pen-contract-tracing-coronavirus-15367648.php

Like everything else they've done they rushed it.

I read an article, I cant seem to find about Harris county not getting enough cooperation and their program wasn't doing good either. Cant speak for anywhere else though.

How Are You Able To Work Remotely In Auto Sales?

Had A Friend In The Industry That Had To Quit Cuz He Didn’t Feel Safe Going In.

Hey bud, thanks for asking. I'm actually not working. I took a leave of disability for severe Crohn's disease. I suffer from it badly for years(Had colitis from age 16 in '93-'02 and then had surgery to remove my entire large intestine. A liver transplant was a year later) and this year I decided, for once, to take time for myself. Started Feb 1 for 3 months. Got an extension though June 2nd due to my scope procedure getting pushed back due to Covid.

My second extension got denied as I applied for one being a high risk transplant patient working with the public. Everyone agreed with me that I shouldn't be there. But I can't believe the insurance company told me that being a severe high risk patient, who is a transplant patient, and I have to talk to people coming in who I have ZERO CLUE who they were in contact with, during a pandemic, isn't a form of disability. I was pissed!!

So I had to get the extension for Crohn's. My doctor sent over our recent telemedicine call, blood tests and my overall condition (which sucks as I am going to the bathroom 15-30 times a day still 😞). I hope to get my extension approved this week. Once it does then I'll actually get paid again. I stopped getting paid June 3rd. Thankfully, I have some $$ saved, and my wife does very well. She doesn't want me going back ever. She wants me to stay home & not work. If I get the extension, it should go through my full 6 months to the early part of August.

The short term disability I took was a blessing. There was NO WAY IN HELL I'd have been at work back in late February/early March. No way. When I do go back, I'll play it by ear. If I don't feel safe, or it gets worse in terms of positive cases in my state, county, etc, and customers give us crap about having to wear a mask, I'll go home!

I've been doing this job for over 23 years. I used to love it. I did it for the cars and to help people. I know the industry is bad with LOADS of bad eggs. Not me. I went the extra mile to help people. And it showed as I sold families over and over. Lots of referrals. Some of my good customers have seen me from when I started at age 20, to when I was on my death bed (I worked while waiting for my liver to become available in 2003 at age 27) to a guy in his early 40s). But this job has changed and you have to work so much and so many hours for very little $$$. That's a price I'm not willing to pay. I value my time with my wife over that! I'm hoping to find something easier for me. Even if it's a drop in income. I don't care.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom