Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Governing body over high school sports in Texas already issued a warning after the first week of high school football
No mask and no distancing will equal no football
You wanna make people act right in Texas? Threaten to take away sports and watch everybody fall in line.

As far as I'm concerned Trump is responsible for every single Covid related death in the US.
He received information about the virus in January.
Here we are in September with nearly 187,000 deaths, and he's still acting like Covid doesn't really exist.

Not for nothing, but I didn’t hear much concern from anyone in this country whether in office or just regular people. The sentiment around COVID was the same as ebola, zika,etc.No one thought this was gonna be this much of an issue because every “major” disease that has come out in our lifetimes has been relatively light. Even swine flu of 2009. Something like 75 million cases worldwide and only like 75k deaths over 8-9 years. Didn’t Pelosi tell people to go hangout and eat in Chinatown or something back in March?

Now, as for how Trump has handled it since, he’s been been a disaster. A total **** show. A Buffoon. But I don’t blame him for being slow to act. Everyone was.

Yeah it's actually quite remarkable that it's stayed so steady all this time (as opposed to decreasing more or increasing). A couple things -- it's unclear how many of these cases are coming in from other places. Also, it's a very low positivity rate. Maybe other countries aren't testing as much? And the hospitalizations are coming down. They're half of what they were a couple months ago, even though the number of cases hasn't change.

Which countries are you comparing to? Do they have dense cities like NYC and are they major hubs? Even with all the reduced travel, NYC is still a major hub with lots of people coming in and out.

I was comparing to numbers I saw a few days ago for France and Italy I believe. Couple dozen a day. And Italy was just as bad if not worse than NYC.
On that Curve that Cuomo tweets every day half of it is at the 700-800 cases a day figure. That's about 4 straight months of the numbers staying steady.

I'm sure new cases coming in are part of that but 700 a day times 4 months is a lot. And I'm still not seeing any tourists out here so it can't be that much of a contribution to the totals.

Trump had time to learn from other countries' mistakes. Covid hit China, Spain, Italy, Korea,maybe more, hard before it hit hard here.
trump didn’t give a damn to even read or Except the US intelligence reports back in November Of last year
you really think he was going to do anything once cases stared to pick up in February and March ?
he still thinks Right now it’s going to Magically disappear
Also I'm honestly not sure about Spain and Italy... But China and Korea managed to turn things around.

So yea trump has no excuses.

we can’t trust china but did they really turned things around ?
the world can’t trust anything that has to deal with China and the coronavirus
they was trying to keep this under raps from the own people in December and January
but your Absolutely right Trump has no excuses what’s happened in the United States

Last edited:
China did turn things around....they just had a very authoritarian way of going about it..wouldn't fly in any democratic country lol....and nor should it

Last edited:
China did turn things around....they just had a very authoritarian way of going about it..wouldn't fly in any democratic country lol....and nor should it

china did turn things around at the worlds expense
but I don’t trust them

some of the things China did the US should have done

Last edited:
not really the world's expense.

the expense of their own citizens yes.

example: boarding their citizens into their own homes to ensure they social distance :sick:

if the usa were to do that, that'd be going too far.

not really the world's expense.

the expense of their own citizens yes.

example: boarding their citizens into their own homes to ensure they social distance :sick:

if the usa were to do that, that'd be going too far.

China screwed the world over by letting their people travel in January there is no doubt about that

Last edited:
In the south, love for high school/college sports is stronger than the fear of covid.
I get what you are trying to say but stupidity is still stupidity
Texas is just as red as the other southern states but we aren't accepting stupidity right now
Gotta wear a mask if you wanna watch lil Johnny ride the bench tonight

Last edited:
EhQDKoBWsAAIwm9

It's real

I see her point, if dudes can play AAU basketball games and tournaments with hella people and a crowd why cant a church be open?

my fam and i went to a resort area today. the lagoons are supposed to be mainly for residents since the resorts are closed. it’s a gated community and it was like walking through MAGA land. everyone was white and absolutely nobody wore a mask. the beach was nice and empty and it was a beautiful day!
42745180-4576-46A8-AA07-A9AA5D7BBD37.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom