Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Also a strange time to start calling people out for not washing their hands after using the restroom considering the disease isn’t spread through the GI or GU tract.
Go back to where you came from man. You site havent kept up with the nonsense you been saying.

Several people that I’ve been exposed to are out sick. One guy has a mild fever, cough, and shortness of breath. I knew this **** would happen.
Be easy and don't stress until you actually know something.

I would talk to your supervisor and let them know your concerns .....

MGM Resorts will close buffets at 7 Las Vegas resorts effective March 15 as a precaution due to Covid-19 concerns- CNN

— Coronavirus is far deadlier than the flu. Thus far, the mortality rate for coronavirus (the number of reported cases divided by the number of deaths) is around 3% to 4%, although it’s likely to be lower because many cases have not yet been reported. The flu’s rate is 0.1%.

From that one article:

1. We know the disease is mild in most people who get it. At least 80%, most likely more, won’t have an illness bad enough to warrant hospitalization. We’ll have a better idea once testing is more broadly applied, but it would not surprise me if the widely cited case fatality rate of 1-2% is eventually less than half that.

From that one article:

1. We know the disease is mild in most people who get it. At least 80%, most likely more, won’t have an illness bad enough to warrant hospitalization. We’ll have a better idea once testing is more broadly applied, but it would not surprise me if the widely cited case fatality rate of 1-2% is eventually less than half that.

You keeping that glass half full is impressive! We need that balance.

Glass half empty rebuttal: even if the fatality rate ends up being half of 1-2%, that's still 5-10x higher than seasonal influenza :ohwell:

You keeping that glass half full is impressive! We need that balance.

Glass half empty rebuttal: even if the fatality rate ends up being half of 1-2%, that's still 5-10x higher than seasonal influenza :ohwell:

Then if someone can find a graph that can break that down even more by age group. Then yall really could see the glass half full.

From that one article:

Ahh but the problem is that testing is not broadly applied everywhere. Testing is limited in america, and expensive. I saw a newspaper article about dude who got tested for coronavirus and was negative (he had no insurance) and he got hit with a 3000 dollar bill smh

The fact that South Korea is testing 10000 people a day is crazy. Maybe I should move there, I'm learning the language already :lol:

On another note, friend been on IG complaining in her stories about being sick all year and then getting pneumonia again not too long ago, yet she booked a couple trips and just traveled to Amsterdam.

Sit yo constant sick *** home for a bit. :lol:

Ahh but the problem is that testing is not broadly applied everywhere. Testing is limited in america, and expensive. I saw a newspaper article about dude who got tested for coronavirus and was negative (he had no insurance) and he got hit with a 3000 dollar bill smh

The fact that South Korea is testing 10000 people a day is crazy. Maybe I should move there, I'm learning the language already :lol:

FYI-That $3k test claim has been debunked repeatedly

Back
Top Bottom