Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
The mortality rate of COVID-19 might be 3% but it's mostly the older generation. I was reading the median age of the people dying in Italy were 80. If you have a compromised respiratory system you are at a much higher risk.

I saw median age of ICU was 65 in Italy, so that could be accurate.

I'm bracing for the most likely scenario, that most of us will get infected. Here's what I do, whenever I do my daily shopping, I just buy a few extras for my cupboard.

****'s about to get really real and the best thing to do, is accept the new normal without losing your ****.

Exactly what ive been doing since the threat started looming, instead of just bulk buying everything, I've been trying to take into account what we can and cannot live without and plan and shop accordingly its also given me time to rearrange/throw things out as well. Wife and I both reevaluating what we need to get daily, theres no more putting off til the weekend etc, if theres something we can get now , we're getting it.

Already thinking about how much more hectic its going to be trying to shop at Costco etc, so I'm not even bothering with carts, I got my blue ikea totes ready so I can be in and out.

Not only all of that but someone could contract the virus, show minimal symptoms and still pass it on to someone else that could die from it. It's incredible selfish to be like if "I die I die" when it comes to a virus you can easily spread to others that can kill them. Really what they're saying is "If I die or someone else does because of me, then so be it"...

Last edited:
That is the definition of privilege. Haven't been through enough hardship to appreciate life.

I mean, yes...Ashley here, to quote Mama Freeman, got about as much sense as the good Lord gave a dog´s ***.

...but the fact remains: an educated person with a properly developed view of global society does not do this.

she was failed by pretty much everyone around her over 2 decades, and it will be our problem now.

Exactly what ive been doing since the threat started looming, instead of just bulk buying everything, I've been trying to take into account what we can and cannot live without and plan and shop accordingly its also given me time to rearrange/throw things out as well. Wife and I both reevaluating what we need to get daily, theres no more putting off til the weekend etc, if theres something we can get now , we're getting it.

Already thinking about how much more hectic its going to be trying to shop at Costco etc, so I'm not even bothering with carts, I got my blue ikea totes ready so I can be in and out.
Also Just because shelves are empty, doesn't mean everything's gone. Supermarket staff can't refill shelves during the five o'clock rush, so you might want to go shopping at odd hours.

when you create a permanent underclass of working poor with a bleak outlook for the overall future, vol. 63

now, some may think Ashley here is wildin ( cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9 included), but I have heard similar talk here:

scandalous.

now of course, there is some outright stupidity at play here:

but some people just don´t give a flying ****:

...and that is just one mark of a malfunctioning society.
#CloudChasing

The mortality rate of COVID-19 might be 3% but it's mostly the older generation. I was reading the median age of the people dying in Italy were 80. If you have a compromised respiratory system you are at a much higher risk.
there are a lot of people classified "older generation" that I love and care about, so yeah, this didnt make me feel any better.

Covid-19 can live in the air for several hours and on some surfaces for as long as two to three days, tests by U.S. government and other scientists have found - ABC

[RTRS] 11 Mar - NUMBER OF CONFIRMED CORONAVIRUS CASES IN GERMANY JUMPS TO 1,567 FROM 1,296 - KOCH INSTITUTE FOR INFECTIOUS DISEASES

Yes we all do but I'm also trying to clarify these blanketed stats being thrown on here.
At this point in time everyone on here knows that its affecting the older crowd the worst. but 1st like someone mentioned i have family that are older and dont want this **** hitting them. and secondly i dont want this **** even reaching me cause it sounds like it can be hell getting through it.

In addition, older adults have been hit the hardest. The death rate soars to 14.8% in those 80 and older; among those ages 70 to 79, the COVID-19 death rate in China seems to be about 8%; it’s 3.6% for those ages 60 to 69; 1.3% for 50 to 59; 0.4% for the age group 40 to 49; and just 0.2% for people ages 10 to 39. No deaths in children under 9 have been reported.

Did you book under a no cancellation/change rate? Many times they will allow you to at least change the dates. If so, push it out as far as allowed.
File a chargeback with your credit card company?
funny thing is, they took payment via paypal

girl paid with her Amex, so if it comes down to us canceling think Amex got us easily

Reactions: jjs
Danish PM's about the hold press briefing third day in a row.

Unavngivet.jpg

Here's another reason why we're doomed if there are no government mandated restrictions implemented:
Got someone at work who lives in the county where a cluster developed, bunch of people testing positive there and this person willingly commutes from there to work on public transportation even though people are being allowed to work from home. When asked why they are still coming in and risking it, this person had no answer. They will continue to come in because the company is not enforcing a company wide telecommuting policy.

Back
Top Bottom