Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
no ones asking you to do this
we are just asking you to stop saying dumb **** like it's just the flu and my friend is a nurse and she went to europe so its no big deal

Its not dumb. Yall wanna pick and choose what rings heavy in your ears, thats all im saying.

I'm bracing for the most likely scenario, that most of us will get infected. Here's what I do, whenever I do my daily shopping, I just buy a few extras for my cupboard.

****'s about to get really real and the best thing to do, is accept the new normal without losing your ****.

I was saying this yesterday but the limited sample size is showing that the disease is milder on kids so far

At least that's one positive

Positive, but also potentially problematic as they can be carriers without even knowing it.

I caught some viral infection in October last year, and caught the flu 3 weeks ago. really do not want to be sick again for a while

Not as many people on the ferry to work this morning. Those that were on the ferry, were coughing it up SMH.

Warriors game tomorrow night is going to be played without a crowd. IMO that's historic.

I gotta wedding to go to in the St.Louis area next week. I’m startin to second guess this ish. I want to be there for my homeboy but iono mannnnnnn

The polar difference between how Asian countries reacted and how Western countries reacted is super interesting.

Basically everyone in Asia are masked-out and super cautious, while Western countries have taking nonchalant attitudes towards it. Definitely see both sides but it should really be studied which approach results in least damage. I'm always on the side of long-term thinking > short term pleasure but hey, who am I to take away people's choices

I gotta wedding to go to in the St.Louis area next week. I’m startin to second guess this ish. I want to be there for my homeboy but iono mannnnnnn
I've got a certified weapon grade anxiety disorder, so for me it's an easy call.

But the primary concern shouldn't be about getting the bug, the concern should be about getting stuck. This is developing and transportation is going to be severely affected. You don't want to be stuck on the road or in an airport with thousands of other people.

It's ironic how I'm getting all these emails from clothing stores on their sales for vacation clothing.

when you create a permanent underclass of working poor with a bleak outlook for the overall future, vol. 63

now, some may think Ashley here is wildin ( cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9 included), but I have heard similar talk here:

As people around the world canceled their trips because of fears of the new coronavirus, Ashley Henkel booked three.

Henkel, 20, is taking advantage of cheap flights to see North America. She lives in California's Central Valley, but this summer she'll be in Vancouver, New York City and Portland, Oregon.

scandalous.

now of course, there is some outright stupidity at play here:

Okay I know the world is in a state of panic but flights are cheap AF. I definitely just booked a flight to see my grams for her birthday

but some people just don´t give a flying ****:

I feel like if the coronavirus would get even more serious and like wipe out a large amount of people, I might as well be somewhere having fun.

...and that is just one mark of a malfunctioning society.

The polar difference between how Asian countries reacted and how Western countries reacted is super interesting.

Basically everyone in Asia are masked-out and super cautious, while Western countries have taking nonchalant attitudes towards it. Definitely see both sides but it should really be studied which approach results in least damage. I'm always on the side of long-term thinking > short term pleasure but hey, who am I to take away people's choices
Italy put itself on lock down though

The one time I decide to go on vacation and drop serious cash this **** happens

hotel has a no refund policy too

amh
Try to contact your local news station. Make this public, that bad publicity may force the hotel to take action

when you create a permanent underclass of working poor with a bleak outlook for the overall future, vol. 63

now, some may think Ashley here is wildin ( cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9 included), but I have heard similar talk here:

scandalous.

now of course, there is some outright stupidity at play here:

but some people just don´t give a flying ****:

...and that is just one mark of a malfunctioning society.
That is the definition of privilege. Haven't been through enough hardship to appreciate life.

It's crazy how you purposefully trek to around a bigger city and have a high chance of getting a global pandemic disease if you really wanted to. This **** is surreal.

The one time I decide to go on vacation and drop serious cash this **** happens

hotel has a no refund policy too

amh

Did you book under a no cancellation/change rate? Many times they will allow you to at least change the dates. If so, push it out as far as allowed.

The mortality rate of COVID-19 might be 3% but it's mostly the older generation. I was reading the median age of the people dying in Italy were 80. If you have a compromised respiratory system you are at a much higher risk.

Back
Top Bottom