Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
booster appointment is this saturday ... wanted to join moderna gang but walgreens on some hatin' ish

either way i'm ready.... shout out to boost gawd!

take care
smh at the two variants potentially doing the fusion dance

so is it going to be omilta or delticron?

75ZE.gif

Last edited:
Is the booster needed? Been waiting for a email but guess you have to register in order to get it.
Yes, asap.

You can read the thread for details but essentially the booster recovers good antibody neutralization against omicron. We need more real-world data to be sure but there's a lot of strong reasons now to get the booster, not just for omicron but for delta as well.

Yes, asap.

You can read the thread for details but essentially the booster recovers good antibody neutralization against omicron. We need more real-world data to be sure but there's a lot of strong reasons now to get the booster, not just for omicron but for delta as well.

Current projections based on the curves from SA and UK have the US peaking at ~1M Omicron cases per day by the 3rd week in January. Now is the time to boost, if you haven’t already.

Current projections based on the curves from SA and UK have the US peaking at ~1M Omicron cases per day by the 3rd week in January. Now is the time to boost, if you haven’t already.
Christ

Does the country even have the capacity to record 1 million positives a day

Christ

Does the country even have the capacity to record 1 million positives a day
Doubtful. At that pace we’ll probably run out of the reagents, swabs, and capacity to even perform tests and provide results within a meaningful timeframe. Hospitals will be treating presumed positive patients. Gonna be a horrible time to have to go to the ER for anything else…

Our peak was 1.8 million tests in January with 250,000 positives in one day. That's pretty crazy to think about.

Looks like we'll crush that record soon. Hopefully the ratio of hospitalizations to cases is very low though between vaccinations, prior infections, and, fingers crossed, omicron being less likely to cause serious illness.

Anyone mix vaccines for their booster? I had Pfizer for my first two but plan on getting moderna for booster. Anyone experience anything out of the ordinary for mixing vaccines?

Anyone mix vaccines for their booster? I had Pfizer for my first two but plan on getting moderna for booster. Anyone experience anything out of the ordinary for mixing vaccines?

I got the Moderna booster after gettin the Pzifer shots and I came out pretty mild, like body aches and nausea but overall fine. My wife on the other hand got her *** kicked. Body aches, fevers, & nausea, she recovered by weekends end tho.

If it’s available to you I would jus go on ahead and get it.

I remember watching this months ago and it’s still hilarious. she thinks her son’s bad breath is caused by wearing a mask.

Went to see Spider-Man yesterday. I was mad cause I chose a time that didn’t have many people in it (reserve seating) but forgot people just come to the theater to buy tickets too. Went from just 20 people to a packed house.
No one had on mask but me and my group.

fun times ahead.

Went to see Spider-Man yesterday. I was mad cause I chose a time that didn’t have many people in it (reserve seating) but forgot people just come to the theater to buy tickets too. Went from just 20 people to a packed house.
No one had on mask but me and my group.

fun times ahead.

I’m going tomorrow. I figure if a concert didn’t get me, I’ll take my chances at the movies to see Spider-Man. Wish myself and all other NTers seeing Spider-Man this weekend luck.

Back
Top Bottom