Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I’ve been told that it’s not as effective - and that makes sense to me - your body is already making antibodies and fighting the infection so doesn’t have the same capacity to react to the vaccine.

The main reason though is that you shouldn’t be going anywhere and certainly not infecting a clinic. It’s not like it will aid recovery - it takes a few weeks for the vaccine to have any significant effect so you would have recovered (or not) before them anyway.

Makes sense, I only asked because I found out I was positive right after I got my booster, so I pretty much had covid while I got my shot. As long as it doesn’t cause any additional health concerns.

165 positive cases at my sons High School last week, and that doesnt account for at least 20% of those who chose to stay home last week.

Thats insane.

All to avoid the "inconvenience" of doing distance learning for a couple of weeks.

165 positive cases at my sons High School last week, and that doesnt account for at least 20% of those who chose to stay home last week.

Thats insane.

All to avoid the "inconvenience" of doing distance learning for a couple of weeks.

yea while I know my 4 year old nephew is missing out..

the alternative just ain’t worth it.. and luckily both sides of the family realize what it is and on the same page with things.. would rather just wait it out suffer through online school and get a private tutor during the summer(s)

and get his shot as soon as he turns 5

z8bpo9tosra81.jpg

Dang anyone else had a swollen or stiff arm post shot? My arm has swollen/stiff..more just stiff now since my shot on Friday. No pain, just kinda sorta affecting my mobility? Feels like my shoulder muscle there hit the weights in a hyperbolic time chamber and got rock hard while my right shoulder stayed back. :lol:

First time around with the OG vac, it was just sore.

Dang anyone else had a swollen or stiff arm post shot? My arm has swollen/stiff..more just stiff now since my shot on Friday. No pain, just kinda sorta affecting my mobility? Feels like my shoulder muscle there hit the weights in a hyperbolic time chamber and got rock hard while my right shoulder stayed back. :lol:

First time around with the OG vac, it was just sore.

Almost everyone?

My armpit actually got pretty swollen from the booster. Definitely didn't experience that from my first 2 shots

Likely swollen lymph nodes, which is where the immune reaction generated by the vaccine occurs. The injection in the deltoid muscle travels to your armpit lymph nodes in order to create the desired immune response.

picasso swerve picasso swerve any rash or just swollen and stiff arm? Try using an ice pack to help with the swelling, Tylenol for the pain, and maybe some Benadryl before bed if you have any rash or itching, which would indicate an allergic response.

Likely swollen lymph nodes, which is where the immune reaction generated by the vaccine occurs. The injection in the deltoid muscle travels to your armpit lymph nodes in order to create the desired immune response.

picasso swerve picasso swerve any rash or just swollen and stiff arm? Try using an ice pack to help with the swelling, Tylenol for the pain, and maybe some Benadryl before bed if you have any rash or itching, which would indicate an allergic response.

No rash, no pain, well pain the first day but pains gone now. Just stiff. My delt area feels rock hard. Didnt know it was a common side effect as well, I thought it was just soreness.

i have no idea why schools arent closed

It's a tough issue because many children are better off in school. For some, it's the only decent meals they get all day. Some children would otherwise be home with no supervision, not logging into classes and receiving no instruction. In a perfect world schools would implement layers of protection such as testing, filtration, masks, distancing, etc in order to minimize spread, but in reality it's just a place where parents can send their kids for free childcare during the work day.

cancel school for a couple of weeks and extend the school year into the summer. Pretty simple, in my opinion. But I know its not simple.

For those that needed the meals, our schools had a pick up system for those that needed it. They actually made all meals free for everyone this current school year. My son has been saving his school money and eating the free pizza they provided. Kid came up. Probably buying weed. :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom