Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I’ve noticed my local stores are extra quiet and empty to the point where I see just store employees chillin’ and doing light work.

It’s either people are staying away .....or they’re sick and in quarantine.

Under the new policy, first detailed to the AP, Americans will be able to either purchase home testing kits for free under their insurance or submit receipts for the tests for reimbursement, up to the monthly per-person limit. A family of four, for instance, could be reimbursed for up to 32 tests per month. PCR tests and rapid tests ordered or administered by a health provider will continue to be fully covered by insurance with no limit.

We’re years into this

shame.gif

I’ve noticed my local stores are extra quiet and empty to the point where I see just store employees chillin’ and doing light work.

It’s either people are staying away .....or they’re sick and in quarantine.
I'm still amazed how many people just want to hang out at stores. Just hanging in the store and vibes. They really get mad when we tell them we're only open for pickup orders. No one wants to order online.

Welp. Covid finally got me. Sucks because I am gonna miss a week of work which means my check is gonna be lile $1200 short. Luckily I dont live check to check but it sucks that we are basically SOL now.

Damn, no sick days? Do you live in a state where workers comp is an option (assuming you may have been infected at work)?

Welp. Covid finally got me. Sucks because I am gonna miss a week of work which means my check is gonna be lile $1200 short. Luckily I dont live check to check but it sucks that we are basically SOL now.
Been stuck at home for 6 days. Symptoms were gone after day 4. except tasting. I’m ready to go back to work..

Been stuck at home for 6 days. Symptoms were gone after day 4. except tasting. I’m ready to go back to work..
Do you have access to any rapid tests? That would be a good indicator of whether or not you are infectious.

I don't know if any of you listen to the "In The Bubble" podcast, but Michael Mina was the guest yesterday and explained/clarified so many things about testing. Highly recommended.

Last edited:
I took another test this morning.. ok I lied.. I’m enjoying this break but like fam said above, **** is messing with my money.. been working since the Rona started..

Back
Top Bottom