Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I’m going to need to see his credentials because in the mean time..

1641959620526.gif

Can confirm I can feeel the healing haha

It's possible that she's asymptomatic, has been previously infected, was the one who gave it to you, will test positive soon...
As for your sniffer, damage to the olfactory epithelium is thought to contribute to changes in taste and smell. Your olfactory epithelium is the tissue in your nose that receives odors to be processed as sensory information your brain can interpret. It’s also theorized that damage to the neurons that carry information from your nose to your brain also plays a role. Sorry to break it to COVID deniers and minimizers, but COVID is not and never will be strictly a respiratory illness like the common cold. It is a brain invading vascular disease that can cause damage (sometimes long term and/or permanent) in every major organ of the body.

What’s the difference between this and when you lose taste/smell from the common cold?

Signs of covid cases coming down rapidly in Boston and NYC, following in the footsteps of SA and UK.

This is bad news. We need covid to stick around until after valentine's day. Otherwise we gotta spend a bunch on dinner out. Don't mess this up! Flatten the curve!!!
Good news! Wanna book a flight to SF in June. Prices are cheap right now. Haha.

Good news! Wanna book a flight to SF in June. Prices are cheap right now. Haha.
it's a good time to buy low. there's a good chance omicron burns through quickly and spring/summer everything is better.

things could always change but that's my best guess based on what we know right now.

it's a good time to buy low. there's a good chance omicron burns through quickly and spring/summer everything is better.

things could always change but that's my best guess based on what we know right now.
I hope so brother. Me and the fiancé wanna travel to Costa Rica. Hoping things are better in March/April.

“Cannabinoids Block Cellular Entry of SARS-CoV-2 and the Emerging Variants,” was published online on Monday by the Journal of Natural Products.

“These compounds can be taken orally and have a long history of safe use in humans,” van Breemen noted. “They have the potential to prevent as well as treat infection by SARS-CoV-2.

Cannibinoids, so real weed or i gotta go in the dispensary in the cbd non card side?

Also do i quarantine 5 days from today ( the day i got my tret results) or from yesterday (the day i took my test) or from the day i think i may have gotten it (Saturday)?

Last edited:
Welp. Covid finally got me. Sucks because I am gonna miss a week of work which means my check is gonna be lile $1200 short. Luckily I dont live check to check but it sucks that we are basically SOL now.
what were your symptoms, if any?? and does weed have any new effect at all? curious....
feel better..

Coronavirus loses 90% of its ability to infect us within 20 minutes of becoming airborne – with most of the loss occurring within the first five minutes, the world’s first simulations of how the virus survives in exhaled air suggest.

The findings re-emphasise the importance of short-range Covid transmission, with physical distancing and mask-wearing likely to be the most effective means of preventing infection. Ventilation, though still worthwhile, is likely to have a lesser impact.

While I don’t doubt the above, I also want to know who funded that research. Research should also be read with a side of skepticism and then follow the money for it.

Prime example is wine, a lot of research says a glass per day is healthy for you. But it’s the wineries who are paying for that research. Don’t get me wrong I love a glass of scotch, anejo tequila, and beer but I know that **** ain’t good for my body.

I never lost my sense of taste or smell. . I actually feel like my sense of smell is better now, somehow. I only got flu symptoms, chills, body aches, slight head ache, loss of appetite, tiredness but not being able to get comfortable enough to really get good sleep until last night... but that was just the first 3 days. Today I feel much better.

The crazy part is that I am double vaxxed. My girl hasnt got the vaccine and she seems fine and has been around me the entire time. Guess well see how she is on Thursday.

what were your symptoms, if any?? and does weed have any new effect at all? curious....
feel better..

I stop smoking when I am sick since it weakens your immune system.

Back
Top Bottom