Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
So I don’t want to say I’m completely out of the woods, but the worst thing about having it was the body soreness and the absolute worst headache I’ve ever had. I mean I took everything for that headache and it only seemed to intensify. That lasted for about 8 hours and that was the main reason I just couldn’t sleep. Once that subsided then it was the body aches, not just body, but overall aching. I have a bad back, and it made it tremendously worse. Then the nausea and vomiting kicked in. After that subsided then it was the lethargic feeling, I just felt a 100 times slower and just generally out of it. Not so much coughing even though I had some good chest congestion and pressure and a weird feeling in my throat. And people at work are on their 2nd and 3rd tested go round with this. The whole time I’m suffering, my wife still doesn’t have a single symptom and she goes to work tomorrow(teacher). My daughter only has chest tightness and nausea. At first I was like “cool, it’s on the decline and I’m past it” but then I was reminded that it can be had more than once. And this was being fully vaxxed, I would’ve hated not to be. And the whole time I was dealing with it I was more paranoid about some underlying condition that I didn’t even know I had because my whole thought was “no one ever really knows what they got going on until it’s almost too late or discovered on accident”

I'm sure that fear of the unknown is the worst. I hope you're able to maintain a positive outlook and that the worst is behind you. Sending prayers up for you and your fam.

Speedy healing to everyone i.t.t and out there in general out there Vid'ed up. I guess day 2 of me not being able to go places, which is the worst part for me.

Baby and the girlfriend's tests came back positive too not surprisingly.

LOL @ American parents who think it's too much trouble sending their kids to school with a mask...

bruh, a friend of my wife got Chappy with her when my wife posted, on Facebook, the differences between cloth, medical mask, and the N95/KN95. She replied "I'll be damned if I have my kids wear a N95/KN95 type of mask!"

This is the same person who picked up her daughters friend for a ride and proceeded to laugh and give the girl crap for wearing a mask in her car. "Oh, we don't do that in this car. Why wear a mask in our car? We know what we're doing." The girl felt so bullied in that car ride.

Well, this idiot and her family all got covid about 10 days ago. She's the same person that goes on our schools Facebook group now demanding answers as to what the school is doing about the high amount of positive cases and why are we not protecting the kids.

BOZO. Cant stand people like her. We are in this situation because of you!!! I want to give this lady hell but her husband is good peeps. He just married an idiot.

Traveling must be annoying nowadays but my nurse friend still manages to visit a new country every month. Just saw she's in tanzania climbing mount kilimanjaro.

Actually this is the best time to travel. Flights are wide open with seats.

So I don’t want to say I’m completely out of the woods, but the worst thing about having it was the body soreness and the absolute worst headache I’ve ever had. I mean I took everything for that headache and it only seemed to intensify. That lasted for about 8 hours and that was the main reason I just couldn’t sleep. Once that subsided then it was the body aches, not just body, but overall aching. I have a bad back, and it made it tremendously worse. Then the nausea and vomiting kicked in. After that subsided then it was the lethargic feeling, I just felt a 100 times slower and just generally out of it. Not so much coughing even though I had some good chest congestion and pressure and a weird feeling in my throat. And people at work are on their 2nd and 3rd tested go round with this. The whole time I’m suffering, my wife still doesn’t have a single symptom and she goes to work tomorrow(teacher). My daughter only has chest tightness and nausea. At first I was like “cool, it’s on the decline and I’m past it” but then I was reminded that it can be had more than once. And this was being fully vaxxed, I would’ve hated not to be. And the whole time I was dealing with it I was more paranoid about some underlying condition that I didn’t even know I had because my whole thought was “no one ever really knows what they got going on until it’s almost too late or discovered on accident”
man!..glad u bonced back...sound like a whole ordeal....odd how it's subjective at times with the symptoms...
how would u describe the headache???..

man!..glad u bonced back...sound like a whole ordeal....odd how it's subjective at times with the symptoms...
how would u describe the headache???..
I’m 44 years old, and prior to this I was prescribed migraine medication, it didn’t even make a dent in the headache at all. The worst one I’ve ever had, it was like a cluster headache, but with migraines Fam.

I’m 44 years old, and prior to this I was prescribed migraine medication, it didn’t even make a dent in the headache at all. The worst one I’ve ever had, it was like a cluster headache, but with migraines Fam.
How long does the bronchial coughing last?

All my flights are always packed af but I haven’t gone anywhere crazy just staying in the country.

With it being winter in mn any flight somewhere warm is packed to the max.

damn, closest thing i imagine would be my cavity from way back...had me all layed out in fetal...throbbing n ****
that's crazy....

Minneapolis public schools have always been a mess, this is going to wreck them.

My daughter was in Minneapolis schools for a year and I saw enough to get her out. They’re just so poor.

I went to mps and nothing has changed or gotten better.

With all of these positives (thread and real life) you would think there will be real actual immunity in the community for a bit. Do we know how fast we can get reinfected with omicron?

Back
Top Bottom