Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think his family already went on Tucker

They spoke highly of the medical staff though

I'm not worried on what the family would say (though I'm very glad to hear you say they slope highly of them), I'm worried what the host would say. Anything to rile up his base and then have said base start bashing transplant doctors & nurses around the country. That medical field is one of the most intense fields, and you'll have these dingbats trying to say they know more than these doctors who had to literally train for years and years and years to get into that field.

I’m not worried about the mandate. Most people are vaccinated that work in healthcare.

I’m more worried about healthcare workers being burnt out and forced to work with Covid.

These hospitals are more worried about profit than anything. They’ll burn them out and then when they quit they’ll blame the unvaccinated employees and relieve themselves of any wrong doing.

I’m all for getting vaccinated but I’m seeing the narrative flip. Workers were hero’s. Now they are using the small percentage of unvaccinated workers as a scapegoat for being a ****ty work place.

Sweden just dropped their vaccine mandate for 5-11 year olds as cases surge to all time highs. Is it science? Is it pressure from other entities?

The 20% who are unvaccinated having 80% of the deaths is enough for me to know how math works. So I’ve done that part. I’m vaccinated. The other stuff I stand a tad indifferent on as many know.

"6 weeks" huh
mjlit2.png

Yep, I’m 100% for vaccination but we gotta be careful with these mandates.

It’s being used as a tool for corporations to spew anti worker propaganda.

Also if we slip into the authoritarian country we’re all predicting do we really want to open the door to mandates?

Imagine in a few administrations from now when science is banned, my pillow guy is president and we’re mandated to inject bleach mixed with holy water and ivermectin.

I’m just saying careful what you wish for.

If people don’t get vaccinated and die from covid **** it, mandates are a slippery slope.

Also if we slip into the authoritarian country we’re all predicting do we really want to open the door to mandates?

Imagine in a few administrations from now when science is banned, my pillow guy is president and we’re mandated to inject bleach mixed with holy water and ivermectin.

If people don’t get vaccinated and die from covid **** it, mandates are a slippery slope.
You good, bro? This rant reads like a cry for elk.

I’m just saying man. :lol:

Most the work force is vaccinated and hospitals blaming unvaccinated isn’t going to fly with me for ****ty work conditions.

They got all the money in the world to staff up.

You good, bro? This rant reads like a cry for elk.

joe-rogan-stoned.gif

So with falling death rates and the us no longer reporting them and most people vaccinated on their own it’s not ok to discuss the ways mandates can backfire?

Anyone questioning something isn’t automatically a joe rogan fan.

I mean I knew you guys would clown me, that’s fine.

I think it’s ok to have a healthy dose of skepticism whenever a corporation is saying something like that.

Not gonna lie fam. This kinda sounds like some folks who don't want to get rid of the filibuster francis.png

Those ppl with authoritarian objectives don't need these mandates to act an *** 10 years from now

So with falling death rates and the us no longer reporting them and most people vaccinated on their own it’s not ok to discuss the ways mandates can backfire?

I think it’s ok to have a healthy dose of skepticism whenever a corporation is saying something like that.
comrade, don't listen to these libs.

I'm ok with removing the mandates at this point, but I'm 100% ok if companies raise the cost of health insurance for the unvaccinated, require 3x weekly testing, unpaid 2 weeks off if you test positive, etc.

I mean my wife’s job mandated vaccines then told her to bring her *** into work with Covid the next day (she didn’t go).

But that got me wondering what’s really good? They aren’t concerned with spreading Covid so why the mandate?

Not gonna lie fam. This kinda sounds like some folks who don't want to get rid of the filibuster francis.png

Those ppl with authoritarian objectives don't need these mandates to act an *** 10 years from now

Nah man, you guys should know me better than that.

I like making fun of unvaccinated people owning themselves as much as the next man.

I’m just skeptical of some rich dude trying to tell me what to do.

Mans what are you even saying right now :lol:

covid.PNG

Death aren't falling yet.

Nah man, you guys should know me better than that.

I like making fun of unvaccinated people owning themselves as much as the next man.

I’m just skeptical of some rich dude trying to tell me what to do.
Yeah man I’m not saying you‘re not trying to see progress I know you do. I just don’t see much to the opening Pandora’s box angle when you’re attempting to benefit people in the short and long term

Now your wife’s gig telling her to come in the day after is dumb as **** and a problem but I personally dont see that directly as a mandate issue imo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom