Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
and the best part?

You just can’t make this stuff up.

Why does he need ivermectin when he “has an immune system.”

Wish dudes would just come out and say the real reason they are anti-vax instead of these lame excuses. Just say you’re republican and you don’t like being told what to do by the left. Just ******* say that.

Like mplsdunk mplsdunk mentioned. If the previous administration had the MyPillow guy come out and say “I’m the head of the science ministry of this regime, and I recommend blah blah blah. Now I’ll direct your attention to my colleague and trusted public health advisor Donald Trump Junior. He will have the rest of your health recommendations that you must follow…”

Then yeah I’d be throwing tantrums and doing everything in my power to NOT do what they told me. But I’d keep it a buck fifty and say that’s the reason, instead of googling **** that I agreed with and spreading it, claiming I “did my own research.”

3 calendar years into this **** and we still have wackos like shirt dude up there. I know he’s British so it’s not as simple as red vs blue but damn, how is it still this hard to grasp?

images

Same vibes

Why does he need ivermectin when he “has an immune system.”

Wish dudes would just come out and say the real reason they are anti-vax instead of these lame excuses. Just say you’re republican and you don’t like being told what to do by the left. Just ****ing say that.

Like mplsdunk mplsdunk mentioned. If the previous administration had the MyPillow guy come out and say “I’m the head of the science ministry of this regime, and I recommend blah blah blah. Now I’ll direct your attention to my colleague and trusted public health advisor Donald Trump Junior. He will have the rest of your health recommendations that you must follow…”

Then yeah I’d be throwing tantrums and doing everything in my power to NOT do what they told me. But I’d keep it a buck fifty and say that’s the reason, instead of googling **** that I agreed with and spreading it, claiming I “did my own research.”

3 calendar years into this **** and we still have wackos like shirt dude up there. I know he’s British so it’s not as simple as red vs blue but damn, how is it still this hard to grasp?

1643582526182.png

When cops ask you to comply it’s usually so they can harass you or worse. Not prevent you from dying from Covid.

To be honest I don't take pleasure in seeing these morons die because they oftentimes leave behind families and children

I would prefer that Covid kick their *** for a week, then the experience makes them change their minds about the vaccine

But it is hard to feel sorry for these clowns because they are choosing to inflicted all this pain and suffering on themselves and their family for no good reason

I am vaccinated and boosted. My booster was in late October. This morning I tested positive after having a sore throat and being extremely tired. I’ve been sleeping most of the day. I have had dry cough and extreme fatigue. I am disappointed that this happened given all the precautions I have taken for two years. But I am thankful to have had the vaccines and these mild symptoms.

When I am done quarantining I will continue to wear a mask and be careful. I have never been this tired. Be safe.

I’m starting to fear that COVID-19 herd immunity is a myth. Settle in, because this just might be the new normal.

Even in the most pessimistic reading (past infection confers good protection), this means the vaccines are really, really good, better than these curves indicate.

In the somewhat more optimistic reading (past infection doesn't confer good protection), the dwindling number of covid-naive people (no vaccine and no past infection) means that there will be fewer and fewer people who can get sick.

Either way, a yearly boosting seems like it'll cover us. Unfortunately, covid mutates and spreads quickly, so having a custom booster out before that variant hits (like we try for the flu) is unlikely. Fortunately, so far, vaccination against original covid has still conferred very good protection against serious illness from new variants.

Even in the most pessimistic reading (past infection confers good protection), this means the vaccines are really, really good, better than these curves indicate.

In the somewhat more optimistic reading (past infection doesn't confer good protection), the dwindling number of covid-naive people (no vaccine and no past infection) means that there will be fewer and fewer people who can get sick.

Either way, a yearly boosting seems like it'll cover us. Unfortunately, covid mutates and spreads quickly, so having a custom booster out before that variant hits (like we try for the flu) is unlikely. Fortunately, so far, vaccination against original covid has still conferred very good protection against serious illness from new variants.
Yeah, latest estimate is over 90% of the US population has either been vaccinated and/or infected. Really hoped with 90%+ we wouldn’t see such surges.

Dang Michael Blackson’s Chinese best friend…literally is what they call him and is also his IG handle passed from covid. He was on social a bit posting from the hospital, only 40. Was reading through the comments and apparently hes not vaxed. Left a wife and 2 kids I believe. The comments though with the antixvaxers smh.

Saw this in the Google news feed

Fox News: North Carolina man would rather 'die free' than get vaccine needed for life-saving transplant.

Well, here is another person waiting for a transplant (kidney), and won't take the vaccine. 😞 His kidney function is at 4%, so he won't last much longer. Doesn't want it and is already picked out a spot on that hill.

I hate the source of the article, but I posted for the comments below the article (read a few, they will blow your mind). Too many Dr. Googles trying to say the hospital is wrong and he doesn't need the vaccine because he already had Covid. Little do those Google science majors know, he'll be immunocompromised as soon as they start him on the meds to turn off his immune system so his body doesn't attack the new kidney (if he would get it). Having antibodies won't stop his body from getting COVID being immunocompromised. If he got Covid again, without the vaccine, it would most likely kill him.

God I hate those people commenting. Until you ACTUALLY go through the transplant process, the interviews, do all the tests, get any vaccinations one isn't caught up on, and sit and wait for "that call", those people should just not comment. It's an INCREDIBLY stressful time and scary as you don't know how it's gonna end. Those commenting are really irritating and frankly sad. And this person isn't the last, I'm sure.

Last edited:

Fox News: North Carolina man would rather 'die free' than get vaccine needed for life-saving transplant.

Well, here is another person waiting for a transplant (kidney), and won't take the vaccine. 😞 His kidney function is at 4%, so he won't last much longer. Doesn't want it and is already picked out a spot on that hill.

(not a fan of the source but I posted for the comments below the article. Too many Dr. Googles trying to say the hospital is wrong and he doesn't need the vaccine because he already had Covid. God I hate those people. Until you ACTUALLY go through the transplant process, the interviews, do all the tests, get any vaccinations one isn't caught up on, and sit and wait for "that call", those people should just not comment. It's really irritating and frankly sad. He isn't the last, I'm sure.

Mandates are a slippery slope, I can understand why some people dont want to be forced into something in a general sense, not just particularly this vax thing but that being said if you personally choose not to get vaxed then you should be prepared to accept what comes with that decision: not being allowed a transplant, getting fired from your job, not being allowed to fly, not being allowed in places that require masks, etc.

Just seen a video of a dude getting denied access to a library cause he didnt wanna mask. Dude chose to video tape it and claim freedom this freedom that. Fine, you have the freedom not to wear a mask but they have the freedom to deny you entry. :lol: It works both ways. Unbelievable how childish some people are when it comes to masks, they dont wanna mask for 2 seconds to buy a coffee. They dont even wanna do the half half hanging off your face crap. They rather just freedom fight it. Bro, shut the hell up put your mask on and get your coffee damn. Spent more time arguing than just putting the mask on and getting your coffee. :lol: Holding up the damn line and ****.

I hate the source of the article, but I posted for the comments below the article (read a few, they will blow your mind). Too many Dr. Googles trying to say the hospital is wrong and he doesn't need the vaccine because he already had Covid. Little do those Google science majors know, he'll be immunocompromised as soon as they start him on the meds to turn off his immune system so his body doesn't attack the new kidney (if he would get it). Having antibodies won't stop his body from getting COVID being immunocompromised. If he got Covid again, without the vaccine, it would most likely kill him.

God I hate those people commenting. Until you ACTUALLY go through the transplant process, the interviews, do all the tests, get any vaccinations one isn't caught up on, and sit and wait for "that call", those people should just not comment. It's an INCREDIBLY stressful time and scary as you don't know how it's gonna end. Those commenting are really irritating and frankly sad. And this person isn't the last, I'm sure.
True hero and patriot. He'll be remembered for a long time for his sacrifice.

This is probably the single most informative graphic on covid-19, showing how things have changed over the past 2 years:

The curves would be even more similar if everybody got vaccinated and boosted. To be fair, covid infectivity is still 5x higher, so hopefully that will come down somehow.

As far as the mandate discussion…

I agree that it is a slippery slope. And if you are pro choice than it doesn’t align to be pro mandate as well. Just like all those anti vax folks that are also pro life, the views don’t align.

Of course we are comparing apples to oranges but at the end of the day, if we want to say the government shouldn’t be allowed to mandate a woman’s body, well then shouldn’t we have that same energy with anything when it comes to government mandating something for a persons body?

*Puts flame suit on*

I agree that it is a slippery slope. And if you are pro choice than it doesn’t align to be pro mandate as well. Just like all those anti vax folks that are also pro life, the views don’t align.

Of course we are comparing apples to oranges but at the end of the day, if we want to say the government shouldn’t be allowed to mandate a woman’s body, well then shouldn’t we have that same energy with anything when it comes to government mandating something for a persons body?

*Puts flame suit on*
Do you know why smoking was banned from most public settings? Because 2nd hand smoke led to cancer among folks who would frequent those areas without being smokers themselves.

When the link between lung cancer and second hand smoke was made, the consequences of smoking stopped being a matter of personal health and became a matter of public health, and the government is in charge of that.

If we agree that a proper public health system needs functioning hospitals, and if we agree that vaccines are the best way to ensure that most people don't get so sick that they overwhelm the hospital system, then vaccines need to be mandated.

*Puts flame suit on*
That is a bad comparison

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom