Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Fam showed me a clip of some dude breaking down what the virus is made of. It has multiple components from multiple other viruses and diseases. This is why it is so efficient and attaches to everyone, saying this is a man-made virus and one that is never before seen advance wise.

I'd like to know now what's the longest a virus has survived in the air.... Lemme google

I didn't find anything.

Btw I'm worried now that this thing won't go away in april /may. Virus seems to be popping in the Philippines.... Manila going on lockdown effective Sunday.

I was hoping that the virus wouldn't do well in humid/hot weather 😯

Last edited:
Fam showed me a clip of some dude breaking down what the virus is made of. It has multiple components from multiple other viruses and diseases. This is why it is so efficient and attaches to everyone, saying this is a man-made virus and one that is never before seen advance wise.

Was he wearing a Harvard sweatshirt (Paul Cottrell)? Can’t tell whether to trust him or not. Sounds like a smart dude, but he spouts lots of fringe theories that turn me off.

Got at least two bottles of these at work.

IMG_20200313_005951.jpg

What are they hitting for on the black market?

So out of all the recovered cases worldwide and the thousands here in the US self quarantined not one person has been able to go online and report what they’ve been taking in terms of medication that has helped them recover or get better? Not one person that has been hospitalized and released can report back on what the doctors were giving them?
Not a damn peep from anyone?!

Last edited:
Let’s say nation goes into a nation wide shut down...

Who’s going to maintain cell phone towers and servers? Will we still have access through our phones and WiFi?? Or will all communications be cut a few days in?

So out of all the recovered cases worldwide and the thousands here in the US self quarantined not one person has been able to go online and report what they’ve been taking in terms of medication that has helped them recover or get better? Not one person that has been hospitalized and released can report back on what the doctors were giving them?
Not a

yep i need access to supreme and snkrs app

Who’s going to maintain cell phone towers and servers? Will we still have access through our phones and WiFi?? Or will all communications be cut a few days in?

Should be prioritized and staffed like other utilities. And this why we all have do everything we can to slow the spread of thing.

The problem isn't whether we as individuals get sick, but we all serve as conduits for this infection and therefor we all play a part in overloading or deloading the different systems, that keeps our lights on.

Back
Top Bottom