Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
-The reason I asked is that you mentioned the culture war.

Those people overly cautious about Covid might vocally disagree with a policy but I don't mind that because that is all the highest level their disagreement rises to most of the time.

The antimask side has been outta pocket for years fighting the culture war.

I rather have someone looking goofy on a treadmill than someone harassing workers and knocking over the pre-workout powder display because they don't get their way.

well don't get me wrong, im not saying they are morally equivalent,
the covid denieying, is def far dumber and way and more pernicious.

I can't wait for this pandemic to be over just so I never have to hear from anti vaxxers ever ever again. :lol:

-Also, I would think the political calculation in Canada, in your area, is different than the states. Are Canadian politicians really burning that much political capital right now?

And you live in the Toronto area right? This true then, their mandate is going away in two weeks...

yah it's likely ending soon, but the political valence is a bit different here.
Doug Ford is heading into an election and he's trying to shore up his base by ditching vaccine passports.
and keeping the masks.

imo canadians like to do the right,thing

wearing a mask is a symbol of that,
even tho it would make more sense to keep the vax mandates and ditch the masking.

Cost benefit analysis… What’s the cost? How much is your health worth? Considering how common long COVID is and the long list of potential effects after being infected I only see benefits. FWIW, I’m not talking about mandates, just personal responsibility. Nobody is asking anyone to choose between masks or vaccines, so why not both? With everyone else taking their masks off, I think it’s even more important to wear the best mask you can right now with BA.2 lurking. Maybe I’m missing the point you’re trying to make.

as a vaxed and boosted young, and healthy adult, without any pre existing conditions,
I believe my chances of dying from covid are well within car accident range. and yet step into my car everyday.

I don't smoke or drink.
other people seem to believe that smoking and drinking provide them enough benefit to roll with the health risk,

I think at this stage in the pandemic, you can let people make individual judgments about this.

if you are that paranoid about covid, like I said, wear an N95.
the fact that some other dude isn't wearing a piece of fabric shouldn't matter to you

I think the mandates can go.

well don't get me wrong, im not saying they are morally equivalent,
the covid denieying, is def far dumber and way and more pernicious.

I can't wait for this pandemic to be over just so I never have to hear from anti vaxxers ever ever again. :lol:
michael-jordan-laughing.gif

I think you are being a bit naive if you think them fools are done with us

They'll be back

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

I think you are being naive if you think them fools are done with us

They'll be back

lol well, i mean I won't have to care when the pandemic is over,

my girls best friend is an og anti vaxxer, (the old school left wing, healing crystals, raw vegan kind)
her "wake up sheeple" ravings went into overdrive during the pandemic :lol:

once I don't have to worry that she could be carrying an incurable respiratory disease.
I can go back to not caring about her dumb *** "it's all about gut health, drink kombucha and you won't catch covid" takes. :lol:

Noticed this too, place is packed

Seems like everyone that put off a trip is trying to get it in before summer comes along

Had tickets to the Gonzaga game tonight but I'm staying home. Watching the game on TV and not a mask in sight

Wife and I been going regularly like always, but staying masked up and distances when we can.

Wife bought tickets for Bad Bunny a year ago, so we couldn’t miss it. Felt like we were the only ones wearing masks in a fully sold out MGM Grand Garden Arena.

Post trip Covid test came back negative.

lol well, i mean I won't have to care when the pandemic is over,

my girls best friend is an og anti vaxxer, (the old school left wing, healing crystals, raw vegan kind)
her "wake up sheeple" ravings went into overdrive during the pandemic :lol:

once I don't have to worry that she could be carrying an incurable respiratory disease.
I can go back to not caring about her dumb *** "it's all about gut health, drink kombucha and you won't catch covid" takes. :lol:
Damn, that sucks.

All my healing crystal liberal friends are pro-vaccine. But they got a stock of random expensive *** homeopathic medicine as extra insurance

My anti-vax homies are mostly libertarians from work.

One dude has been telling me I gotta make a bug-out bag in case the government starts rounding people up during the pandemic to force vaccinate us (tracking chips included).

When I made dude show me his over a Teams call, mans just had a 9mm handgun, some Quest bars, a couple of polo shirts, and like $85 dollars in cash stuffed into a basic *** Jansport Superbreak backpack

I told mans I can't take his views on vaccines seriously, when he is clearly not even taking his anarchy preparedness seriously

Last edited:
It's been more than 2 years, I'm ecstatic that governments across the US are lifting mask and vaccine mandates.

If you want to wear a N95 mask the rest of your life and get a booster shot every 6 months, go for it, but don't make it a government mandate.

They need to mandate 30 minutes of gym time and healthy eating. For jobs that require you to be at a computer 8 hours a day, they should mandate the employer give you a gym break if they care about public health.

I can't wait to vote this November.

It's been more than 2 years, I'm ecstatic that governments across the US are lifting mask and vaccine mandates.

If you want to wear a N95 mask the rest of your life and get a booster shot every 6 months, go for it, but don't make it a government mandate.

They need to mandate 30 minutes of gym time and healthy eating. For jobs that require you to be at a computer 8 hours a day, they should mandate the employer give you a gym break if they care about public health.

You're against mandates, but want to dish out mandates

Nickyoung GIFs | Tenor

Haven't felt more proud of a post than I am of this one. LIBS AND THEIR MANDATES ARE DONE.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

yah you right

tbh I don't get why the government doesn't just mandate everyone be 5% body fat.
that would solve everything.

Last edited:

MUH RIGHTS MUH FREEDUMMSS WE THE PEOPLE YEEEHAWWW

If they are going to have mandates, at least have mandates that make a big difference at this point. Asking people to sit for 10 hours straight every day wearing a N95 mask and getting constant vaccine injections makes no sense.

I agree makes 0 sense.

Back
Top Bottom