Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

I believe this dude ...

Everyone know most of the Asian Countries have not been transparent, hence the reason why we see Italy with massive amount of deaths because they have.

Ya keep thinking this is a joke. I wish I could be like some of you .... just everything says otherwise.

If gov doesn't take some stronger measures, we're probably gonna be looking like Italy in two weeks.
We are regardless of what we do now. People thinking this is a joke.

What makes US so special?? Like everywhere else they have numbers and yeah we are entitle americans nothing gon a happen.

FOH

currently at a birthday party. it’s not packed but it’s not empty. nobody shaking hands.
4A72357A-472A-4CBF-8A38-EC39E0022B9C.jpeg

Please implement social distancing. 6 feet or 1 foot and left hook if the person is a lib.

The danger of letting Americans quarantine themselves at home- they'll kill themselves with junk food instead of getting killed by the virus

Some dude on my IG posted his stockpile of Oreos, ice cream, chips, alcohol,soda etc :sick: I'm like "shouldn't you use this as an opportunity to not go out as much and eat healthy for a few weeks?"
More than 1 way to skin a cat.
Just doing my part out here lol if anyone has any trucking questions feel free to hit my pm. It’s money out here everywhere for everyone.
I'm interested in money in general.

No stalk but I thought I read you own a Subway franchise? Multiple streams of income?

We are regardless of what we do now. People thinking this is a joke.

What makes US so special?? Like everywhere else they have numbers and yeah we are entitle americans nothing gon a happen.

FOH

Korea was able to contain it enough to never require such a massive lockdown. Government reacts strongly --> citizens nation-wide start taking it seriously. The effects of whatever they do go beyond what they do on paper. It effects the citizens behaviors and stops spread.

Numbers are also settling down over there. It can always spark back up but it's a testament to how much better it can be contained.

Korea was able to contain it enough to never require such a massive lockdown. Government reacts strongly --> citizens nation-wide start taking it seriously. The effects of whatever they do go beyond what they do on paper. It effects the citizens behaviors and stops spread.

Numbers are also settling down over there. It can always spark back up but it's a testament to how much better it can be contained.
My point exactly... entitle americans think they are untouchable. This government ain't doing **** and people and about partying it up and living their lives.

More than 1 way to skin a cat.

I'm interested in money in general.

No stalk but I thought I read you own a Subway franchise? Multiple streams of income?

I own ( franchise ) 2 . 1 in San Antonio and 1 in Lubbock, had one in ga but sold it . Yeah got 3.5 right now ,my job , trucking biz , the subways and flip stuff on eBay / stock x / goat . Got/had some money in market but most of that disappeared last week also my lash line been grounded since January ,all the products come from China.

hell no. If anything, Trump supporters probably think he's been phenomenal in these times and its now a slam dunk
Yeah it really is bizarro world in how reality and facts differ from their fanaticism. Not sure if there's anything he can do to deter those types.

That's already unavoidable. People who will be sick in a week or two are already exposed. We'll have 10k-40k positive cases in 2 weeks in the US.

There's definitely mad people unreported. We've already seen a bunch of celebrities even get tested positive for it.

Some countries are testing regardless if you have symptoms. Some countries are testing those showing symptoms. US isn't doing either.

Definitely! My wife bought her bike back in August of last year. She isn't athletic at all. But she wants to still build muscle strength (she's 6' and very slender) and she had ridden well over 1,500 miles since mid August closing in on her 200th ride. She absolutely loves it! The best thing, is the classes are from 5 minutes to 60. Ride when you have time. And if you don't want to do a class, you can just ride along the ocean in California. Or in a park in Colorado. Anywhere. This thing is awesome!!! If you have a Peloton showroom In a mall near you, when all this stuff finally calms down, go check one out.
one thing I really dislike about the rides in a park/city for example, the speed remains the same on the screen. I'll be going really fast but the screen doesn't change its speed. Don't know why that bugs me. Wish it was more realistic.

Target wasn’t bad at all. Went in for some oat milk in case they didn’t have my sons regular milk. And the oat milk last longer. They winded up having a gang of organic stuff left. Lines weren’t long at all but shelves were empty but there was still plenty of stuff to be had.

Kids have been waiting and excited to watch A Quiet Place 2 next week but plans have changed. They took it like champs and understood.

Back
Top Bottom