Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I’m going to Walmart later today at 2-3am
If I see more than 10 cars in the parking lot I’m turning around lol
I do my grocery shopping in the early morning and the parking lot is an illusion. Just the employees alone can fill 1/4 of a Super Walmart parking lot. Then there's the bums who sleep/idle in their cars (Walmart allows overnight parking). So if you really see <20 cars then trust there is no one inside.

95% of us are complete pieces of ****. Your true colors show when it’s crunch time.
I wouldn't say 95% are inherent pieces of ****. It just comes down to self-preservation at the most stressful moments. It's in our DNA and culturally we are tribal, so we do anything we can to look after us and those who are close to us(such as other people in your household or family in need). I would rather people stay calm in situations like this, but it's hard to fight primal instincts at times, especially if you are in a desperate predicament. I would say that one thing that we seem to be lacking(in this country) as a whole is patience. The education system or other institutions don't promote that enough in my opinion.

All these people posting about Miami Beach being shut down thinking that meant all of Miami is on lockdown. That's completely false. Someone I know is currently in Miami and took a video on the beach this afternoon and even tho it wasn't a fully packed beach, there was still 100+ people on the beach. Not familiar with the Miami Beach scene but if you think they locked down the entire city you're mistaken
Beaches aren’t being closed but hours shortened. Just announced it.

Not gonna make a difference with all these tourist down here for spring break

The most patient Black man in the history of patience. He always has the “as long as I get my check look” when this idiot does what he calls a press conference.

68A0AA82-DCD4-49D4-AC55-DAC30218CC0A.jpeg

Last edited:
One thing that’s tough is everyone thinking they might have it. That’s the issue with no available testing.

my homeboy prolly got a virus or cold but tripping he got corona. He’s sneezing nnose leaking with cough. Media got ppl bugging though.

Just ordered some home workstation stuff I've been meaning to buy. LG monitor, keyboard, and mouse.

Got a feeling my job will have everyone working from home soon and I can't stand our work laptop. We had a test day last week and the tone of the emails being sent out are sounding like it'll become an everyday thing.

Went to the gun store today. 60 heads deep and more people coming to line up outside, got there just at 10 when they opened with a dozen of people already waiting. The staff were literally sweating running back and forth behind the counter trying to help everybody. Saying they’ve never seen it like this.

Purchased a Springfield XDS 3.3 9MM and a Baretta 9MM. Wasn’t even able to take them home today because they have to run the background check and were already backed up so I’ll go get them tomorrow morning. It was crazy seeing all the soccer moms with their kids in their buying ammo and dudes bringing their Pregnant wives/gf’s and making them pick out a gun they were comfortable with. Thankfully I’m in Nevada a gun friendly state and no longer living in California where I won’t even be able to defend my family smh

Went to the gun store today. 60 heads deep and more people coming to line up outside, got there just at 10 when they opened with a dozen of people already waiting. The staff were literally sweating running back and forth behind the counter trying to help everybody. Saying they’ve never seen it like this.

Purchased a Springfield XDS 3.3 9MM and a Baretta 9MM. Wasn’t even able to take them home today because they have to run the background check and were already backed up so I’ll go get them tomorrow morning. It was crazy seeing all the soccer moms with their kids in their buying ammo and dudes bringing their Pregnant wives/gf’s and making them pick out a gun they were comfortable with. Thankfully I’m in Nevada a gun friendly state and no longer living in California where I won’t even be able to defend my family smh

I’m surprised they still got ammo tbh.

Gonna take care of what I need to tonight. Thing is, I'm pretty sure my work will continue unless the government steps in. I don't plan on not working, unfortunately

But I will definitely fill up on gas tonight just in case
Friday I fill my gas tank up and told friends and they were looking at me like I was crazy..

Damn till April 20th
Wonder how long this lockdown is gonna last
It’s gonna be rough for at least the next couple of weeks

Back
Top Bottom