Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
24yh5vk6nwm41.jpg

My GF’s parents pushing their paranoi on me is starting to get on my nerves. Sending me Constant fake news articles. Like 20 texts a day about things I need to stock up on. Basically Not a single recommendation from the CDC or fact based organizations on what to be doing right now.

boutready to tell them to shut the **** up or their numbers will be quarantined in my phone For the next 14 days.

I’m surprised they still got ammo tbh.
Dude behind me in line was saying he just came from Bass Pro shops and said it was a 3 hour wait for gun purchases and they were completely out of ammo. I was able to purchase 200 rounds and I called around and it seemed ammo was readily available... for now.

Text message from my commander friend

I received this from a reliable source:

"Please be advised, within 48 to 72 Hours the president will evoke what is called the Stafford act. Just got off the phone with some of my military friends up in DC who just got out of a two hour briefing. The president will order a two week mandatory quarantine for the nation. Stock up on whatever you need to make sure you have a two week supply of everything. Please forward to your network."

"Please be advised, within 48 to 72 Hours the president will evoke what is called the Stafford act. Just got off the phone with some of my military friends up in DC who just got out of a two hour briefing. The president will order a two week mandatory quarantine for the nation. Stock up on whatever you need to make sure you have a two week supply of everything. Please forward to your network."
These types of texts have been flying around the past week. My mom just sent me this exact one. Not real.

Update on last night.

son got sent to ICU and I was freaking out that my wife was the only one there and had to deal with that. He battled through and today got sent back to general out of icu.

they let me back today saying they loosened up the rule for pediatric patients with 2 parents now. Overall I’m happy he’s ok. Nothing showed on his X-ray of lungs. He has a cold cold and mucus filled his lungs. Welll be here couple days but I’m good. Just wanna stay in this room n get my wife n him out this hospital.

now I feel sick but I’m like 90% sure it’s just whatever bug he had since hes always up under me lol

This would be significant. If true.

Last edited:

I'm pretty sure he already declared the current state of emergency under the Stafford Act?

Back
Top Bottom