Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
h59hafyhqhn41.jpg

i work for SSA and we received word this morning that there will be no adverse actions taken on people and their money. we are not allowed to stop peoples payments or reduce their payments in any way. there are only certain workloads we can do and none of them will cut money, only pay it out.
No **** ....

This is a service people pay into. **** around and mess with peoples rightful entitlements and that'll be the end of the government.

This toilet paper phenomenon is baffling to me.

So I read a few articles on it: psychologically, when people panic buy, they go for the biggest thing to "feel like they are regaining control." It's a strange theory, but it makes sense.

All I know is, society is screwed. We would never survive a zombie apocalypse. Everybody would just get everyone else turned. lmao

im just looking for an honest report with some first hand evidence and not vague tweets. Keeping it a buck the numbers sound like lies to me. Also all the celebrities results being made public is wild.
Celebs who allegedly got it just looking for attention.

The number of cases in the U.S. is now over 8,000

my man, is there any way I can show appreciation for you doing this? can I VENMO you some money so you can enjoy a little something during this crap time? I come here for news before I go anywhere else and you are spending A LOT of time on NT

No **** ....

This is a service people pay into. **** around and mess with peoples rightful entitlements and that'll be the end of the government.

the point of me sending that message was to assure people who are on it or know people who are they will be receiving a check and not be quoted for something like that. we can get into a conversation about entitlement on another day. I am trying to send positivity and reassurance in a time of uncertainty

Last edited:
So I read a few articles on it: psychologically, when people panic buy, they go for the biggest thing to "feel like they are regaining control." It's a strange theory, but it makes sense.

All I know is, society is screwed. We would never survive a zombie apocalypse. Everybody would just get everyone else turned. lmao
Humans are dumb AF. If it weren’t for the asteroid, dinosaurs would still be the dominant species and acting calm during this corona virus and they don’t use toilet paper either.

2 things I've noticed during Social distancing...

Bhadbabie looks like Gloria Estefan and Larry Holmes was a pretty good boxer... and that the only person that really gave him Props was Mike Tyson after Mike knocked his *** out

Folk gonna be walking around with skid marks in undies as TP, Paper towels, and wipes continue to die out.

Demand for TP is still high it's crazy
Everyone was flocking to the TP aisle
Person after person was asking employees for TP
Like seriously how much TP are these folks hoarding lol

Demand for TP is still high it's crazy
Everyone was flocking to the TP aisle
Person after person was asking employees for TP
Like seriously how much TP are these folks hoarding lol
All that canned food must flow through them quick. I’m gonna run out of tp soon so I’m kinda worried.

Back
Top Bottom