Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
If anybody has a plug on sanitizer and is willing to ship hit my dm. I cant find anything and ran out couple days ago.. need it for grocery runs
I'll keep my eye out. You can make your own with rubbing alcohol, aloe vera too and tea tree or lavender oil, if you're in a pinch.

What you’ll need:
  • 3/4 cup of isopropyl or rubbing alcohol (99 percent)
  • 1/4 cup of aloe vera gel (to help keep your hands smooth and to counteract the harshness of alcohol)
  • 10 drops of essential oil, such as lavender oil, or you can use lemon juice instead
Directions:
  • Pour all ingredients into a bowl, ideally one with a pouring spout like a glass measuring container.
  • Mix with a spoon and then beat with a whisk to turn the sanitizer into a gel.
  • Pour the ingredients into an empty bottle for easy use, and label it “hand sanitizer.”

This is a great post. Info on point. We’re all so used to just buying stuff off shelf. Double check that alcohol level with whatever you use to mix. Has to be high.

https://www.cdc.gov/handwashing/show-me-the-science-hand-sanitizer.html

https://www.qualitylogoproducts.com/blog/how-much-alcohol-is-in-your-hand-sanitizer/

Also depending where you are, some brewers and distilleries have switch to sanitizer production for local distribution.

https://www.distilledspirits.org/di...-covid-19/distilleries-making-hand-sanitizer/

https://parade.com/1011922/jerylbrunner/distilleries-making-hand-sanitizer/

nm I missed that report
I forgot to quote what I was replying to. I edited in the quote. South-Korea has a bunch of cases but they're not sure yet about the circumstances. I don't think there has been any firm conclusion that you can fully recover and get infected again. It appears the medical experts are leaning towards relapse rather than re-infection.

CDC reviewing ‘stunning’ universal testing results from Boston homeless shelter
BOSTON — The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is now “actively looking into” results from universal COVID-19 testing at Pine Street Inn homeless shelter.
The broad-scale testing took place at the shelter in Boston’s South End a week and a half ago because of a small cluster of cases there.
Of the 397 people tested, 146 people tested positive. Not a single one had any symptoms.

Wow. That's wild

Too bad the entire population cant be tested

I know scientists don't understand why so many people who get corona are aysmptomatic, but when they find out, I'd like em to break it down for me.

Why do some people get really sick? Why do some only show mild symptoms? Why are some asymptomatic? Why do some people get better, and days to weeks later, they get sick again?

u would walk around in that?

giphy.gif

tumblr_otrfg7X52R1vgqphho2_500.gifv

I know scientists don't understand why so many people who get corona are aysmptomatic, but when they find out, I'd like em to break it down for me.

Why do some people get really sick? Why do some only show mild symptoms? Why are some asymptomatic? Why do some people get better, and days to weeks later, they get sick again?

Apparently it's like that for the seasonal flu also.

with a basic knowledge of virology, I'd guess a combo of each individual person's immune system/immune response and viral load

People *****in' about Texas, re-opening..............South Carolina is legit re-opening retail stores next week, WITHOUT CURBSIDE/IN-STORE PICKUP OPTIONS.

South Carolina letting people WALK INTO NON-ESSENTIAL RETAIL STORES NEXT WEEK

The lifeline pipeline
More than 70 vaccine candidates are also in development around the world, with at least five in preliminary testing in people. Here are some of the drugs, vaccines and other therapies in development:

• Remdesivir
  • Hydroxychloroquine / chloroquine
  • Actemra (tocilizumab)
  • Kevzara (sarilumab)
  • Jakavi (ruxolitinib)
  • mRNA 1273
  • Convalescent plasma
  • Kaletra (lopinavir/ritonavir)
  • NKG2D-ACE2 CAR-NK cells
  • NVX-CoV2373
  • RhACE2 APN01
  • Lentiviral Minigene Vaccines (LV-SMENP)
  • BCG tuberculosis vaccine
  • INO-4800
  • Camostat mesylate
  • IFX-1
  • AD5-nCov
  • Aspirin, Clopidogrel, Rivaroxaban, Atorvastatin, Omeprazole
  • ChAdOx1
  • Serology / Antibody Testing

Back
Top Bottom