Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yeah I never thought about it like that. I randomly had a taste for lasagna last week and it was so good I wanted to make it again and I was shocked at the shelves the last couple days

Didn't Italy close everything except supermarkets ? Don't think the US could close supermarkets. Not everyone has the finances on hand to buy $500 worth of food. If you're on welfare or social security checks you gotta buy weekly rations, not monthly

Didn't Italy close everything except supermarkets ? Don't think the US could close supermarkets. Not everyone has the finances on hand to buy $500 worth of food. If you're on welfare or social security checks you gotta buy weekly rations, not monthly
It's not like supermarkets will be fully operational. There will be less people working, from manufacturers to truck drivers... everybody in the supply chain will be minimized. This results in lower supply.

Went to Trader Joe’s tonight. That **** was wild.

No frozen food. No bread. No eggs. No produce (there was legit one potato). No water (sparking water though). No meat. Wild.

Plenty of cheese oddly enough.
i bought so much cheese today, I don't even care for cheese all that much! But hey, whatcha gonna do.

Cheese everywhere today

If there was ever a zombie apocalypse some of y'all would die for real for real

I told y'all to stock up on **** weeks ago
Word. I feel like I’ve legit been ahead of the curve on all the prep. Got my n95’s before those were gone, got all my goods while the shelves were stocked... at this rate I’m def catching the virus EARLY!

Aint even going to front. Im worried. Not because it will spread but there are too many idk’s with it. When will a vaccine come out? Idk. When will the spreading stop? Idk. What is this disease exactly? Idk.

Has wifey and I worried.

I’m worried about my parents with their preexisting health problems. Lot of stress at the moment.

damn, they sell meat/veggies in Walmart? I don't think I've ever been to a Walmart. Thought it was like a Kmart!

Pasta makes sense to me, though. It lasts, all you need is boiling water, and it’s filling. And you can put whatever the **** you want on it and eat it.
It's funny you say that. On Walking Dead they have alot of their own sphaghetti O's called S'Getti Ring lol & they've cook pasta for dinner quite a few times on the show.
sgetti.jpg

v3dSn8f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom