Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

What is and isn't allowed during a 'shelter-in-place' order

What exactly is "essential?"
The "shelter-in-place" order that San Francisco adopted has fairly large exemptions for health, work, food and even exercise.
There, city officials ordered residents to remain in place at their homes except for essential activities, essential business, and essential government functions, including:
  • Tasks essential to maintain health and safety, such as obtaining medicine or seeing a doctor.
  • Getting necessary services or supplies for themselves or their family or household members, such as getting food and supplies, pet food and supplies necessary for staying at home.
  • Engaging in outdoor activity, such as walking, hiking or running provided that they maintain at least 6 feet of social distancing.
  • Caring for a family member in another household.
  • Caring for elderly, minors, dependents, people with disabilities or other vulnerable persons.
The shelter-in-place order also does not apply to those going to work in an essential business or essential government function. That includes:
  • Health care operations, including home health workers.
  • Essential Infrastructure, including construction of housing and operation of public transportation and utilities.
  • Grocery stores, farmers' markets, food banks, convenience stores.
  • Businesses that provide necessities of life for economically disadvantaged individuals and shelter facilities.
  • Pharmacies, health care supply stores and health care facilities.
  • Gas stations and auto repair facilities.
  • Banks.
  • Garbage collection.
  • Hardware stores, plumbers, electricians and other service providers necessary to maintain the safety, sanitation and essential operation of residences and other essential businesses.
  • Educational institutions, for the purposes of facilitating distance learning.
  • Laundromats, dry cleaners and laundry service providers.
  • Businesses that ship or deliver groceries, food and goods directly to residences.
  • Child care facilities providing services that enable essential employees to go to work.
  • Roles required for any essential business to "maintain basic operations," which include security, payroll and similar activities.

I work for a bank that has branches inside grocery stores, I work at a branch inside a very busy grocery store and I am happy to report that we are closing the grocery store branches indefinitely and are still getting paid!!!

Today was my last day and I'm praying I didn't catch something, have been using hand sanitizer after literally every single interaction.

So glad I waited to hit up Costco
It was so chill today
One of the most relaxing Costco trips I’ve had
There was only one small incident when a dude brought out a pallet of Clorox disinfectant wipes
It was gone within minutes
Which one did you got to? We're they still decently stocked w/ stuff?

Offices closed, all travel suspended. Im 100% WFH now and 200% unconcerned about this virus.

Made sure my grandma and pops was straight and have what they need to shelter in place, let them know ill visit when this all blows over.

Going to enjoy this staycation.

Which one did you got to? We're they still decently stocked w/ stuff?

The one in niles
It looked like they had pretty much everything
Didn't see any toilet paper,paper towels or bottled water
I did see a couple of people at checkout with a bundle of scott toilet paper but i'm not sure where it was
Maybe it was brought out and got cleaned out
Meat and frozen section looked good
Had plenty of dairy(milk and eggs) but it was limit one per person
I wish i could you give you an up to date status on spam....
I think something might of happened to the cart guy tho
All the carts were overflowing outside and there were only 3 carts to choose from inside
I hope he's ok :lol:

Last edited:
It's looking like NY might go into shelter in place soon.

Screenshot_20200317-195318_Chrome.jpg
https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/17/poli...shelter-in-place-coronavirus-cnntv/index.html doesn't seem like Cuomo is on board.

Washington(CNN)New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo dismissed the possibility of an imminent shelter in place order Tuesday night after New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio urged New Yorkers to prepare for the measure.

What are they going to do when the homeless get the virus? Especially in the cities with a lot of homeless people.

CA. already talking about paying 901 Hotels to shelter people during the Coronavirus "Fake" Hysteria AKA Donald Trumps end of poverty campaign

AKA The big "Do OVER"

think about it... 2020

freeing a bunch of prisoners... giving people stimulus checks

ending homelessness

You best believe that if you get caught doing illegal activity after the Great Cleansing of 2020 you deserve it

Muh Muh Muh MY

Muh Muh Muh My

Muh Muh Muh My CORONA

Am I the only one who feels like this leading to a Patriot Act type of thing where this panic is being built up for us to accept a drastic thing that everyone have to undergo...it's easy typical conspiracy **** to say a vaccine = mark of the beast thing but I just gotta feeling...**** gon be hella different when it's all said and done.

tell me if im tripping lol.

The one in niles
It looked like they had pretty much everything
Didn't see any toilet paper,paper towels or bottled water
I did see a couple of people at checkout with a bundle of scott toilet paper but i'm not sure where it was
Maybe it was brought out and got cleaned out
Meat and frozen section looked good
Had plenty of dairy(milk and eggs) but it was limit one per person
I wish i could you give you an up to date status on spam....
I think something might of happened to the cart guy tho
All the carts were overflowing outside and there were only 3 carts to choose from inside
I hope he's ok :lol:
Cart guy prolly called it quits lol. I don't blame him. This was prolly the last thing he imagined when he got hired :emoji_head_bandage:. I might head out there tomorrow night if it's only semi packed.

And what they gon do to the trappers and folks who inevitably don't give a **** about the curfews and ****? Arrest them and turn prisons into death sentences with them already being dirty and now this virus...

Back
Top Bottom