Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ordered everyone to stay at home unless going out for essentials like medicine and food. Probably due to people here treating all this time off like a vacation and getting together at parks and beaches, even throwing parties. This was last Saturday at one at one of the most popular trails out here.

6a5fc24.jpg

As someone who works for public land agency, this is why some of the popular destinations need to be shut down throughout the country. I'm glad a lot of places are going in that direction or have already taken action, big shoutout to Yosemite, and I might not even have a job this season and I don't know where this is but this is lightwork compared to what could happen at the key hotspots of our most popular parks throughout the country.

People snatching those up like TP
Last week at costco a pallet of clorox wipes was brought out and all of it was gone within minutes

This is one of the dumbest humans I've ever seen in my lifetime. And he just so happens to be the Commander in Queef. Trump administration is just a trash can fire. The entire era has been such an aneurysm..

On the flip side...america is soft af. It's been a week of quarantine. A week. Okay, like 8 days. And people are wining they're bored and miss going out to the bar and supperclubs. This **** is crazy. People all over the world are literally dying from the spread of this virus and people in the US are dying of boredom. Gimme a ****in break.
And we have Internet. It’s not like it’s 1920. People need to grow the hell up.

Steezy got a point. Too many people using this "epidemic" as an opportunity to promote themselves

Ish wild corny to me

What's the difference in promoting yourself...and just sharing a bit of your life with the world? Steezy talks about his struggles in here, talks about the hospitals struggles. His stresses and psoriasis and avoidance of humara to avoid killing his immune system during this time. He chooses here to vent. She chooses ig. How's it different? She ain't got her ******* out or showing the cheeks. She doesn't even show her hair. She just talking about her experiences, and he's salty she's getting more attention than his slim JCrew floods and merino wool and top knot.

What's the difference in promoting yourself...and just sharing a bit of your life with the world? Steezy talks about his struggles in here, talks about the hospitals struggles. His stresses and psoriasis and avoidance of humara to avoid killing his immune system during this time. He chooses here to vent. She chooses ig. How's it different? She ain't got her ******* out or showing the cheeks. She doesn't even show her hair. She just talking about her experiences, and he's salty she's getting more attention than his slim JCrew floods and merino wool and top knot.
Sounds like you two have something personal going on

Sounds like you two have something personal going on
Nothing personal at all. I have no probs with him. I give him and the nurse he was hating on, props. Mad props.

I'm just saying. They're fighting the same battle, wasn't understanding why he went at her neck for doing the same thing he is. The only enemy here is Covid-19. And little hand donald

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom