Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
windy AF in michigan too

its warm out too SMH
Yea this weather has been crazy. Flood warnings in Macomb county. Im in Southfield and the past week deer have been everywhere like crazy. Not a lot of cars on the road so they just been running crazy. Found like 10 in my backyard.

this might be a good time to adopt a pet.

think of how ****ing happy a dog would be that you're stuck at home with them every minute for the next couple months.
Not great if you're living with other ppl

I haven't touched or came near my dog for a while cuz I don't want the dog to spread anything to my family. (I think they can spread covid)

Hey guys,

I'm still waiting on results to come in, but I havent really had any symptoms again.

However, I'm battling insomnia now and is probably due to anxiety. Everytime I try to lay down I start panicking to the point that I have to get up and do something else.

I have been like this since Tuesday at 2am and at most o have had like 8 hours of sleep since then.

My body is tingling inside especially when I breath when trying to fall asleep.

I have tried melatonin and nothing... I think this is going to make me mentally sick.

This is a crazy....

sounds like u need some weed

if this is wartime--and it is--essential staffers should qualify for some kind of combat zone income exclusion.

if some polo shirt can get a tax break for flying a drone in an air-conditioned office...
Hazard pay
When I was in the military medical personnel get hazard pay. We should get it here too. I’m legit just as worried about my health now as I was when I was in the military.

Not great if you're living with other ppl

I haven't touched or came near my dog for a while cuz I don't want the dog to spread anything to my family. (I think they can spread covid)

Just show them Love.

How to stay healthy around animals
In the United States, there is no evidence to suggest that any animals, including pets, livestock, or wildlife, might be a source of COVID-19 infection at this time. However, because all animals can carry germs that can make people sick, it’s always a good idea to practice healthy habits around pets and other animals.

• Wash your hands after handling animals, their food, waste, or supplies.
  • Practice good pet hygiene and clean up after pets properly.
  • Take pets to the veterinarian regularly and talk to your veterinarian if you have questions about your pet’s health.

CD3E8472-346A-479B-8F24-D5A871A84712.jpeg

My ****ing neighbors are constantly in and out of the apartment. Like what the **** do you keep going out for?
Buy what you need and stay still man. Wrecklessly endagering others in this small building.
Ordering food everyday, letting the delivery guys upstairs too. ****in moron.

wish there was a hotline or something to snitch.

My ****ing neighbors are constantly in and out of the apartment. Like what the **** do you keep going out for?
Buy what you need and stay still man. Wrecklessly endagering others in this small building.
Ordering food everyday, letting the delivery guys upstairs too. ****in moron.

wish there was a hotline or something to snitch.
make a fake letter from management about some delivery guidelines and stick it to their door stating delivery guys arent allowed up

How's everyone doing managing their mental health? Stressful times.
Struggling and I’m still going to work. I watched tiger king then immediately felt bad for myself. I started it last night.

I don’t go back to work till Wednesday. I’m hoping ozark holds me down

Back
Top Bottom