Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
My girls dad is a Trump supporter. She hardly sees him or talks to him (we both HATE Trump) I guess she talked to him on the phone today and asked how he thought Trump was handling this and he said he thinks he’s doing a great job, and when she mentioned Trump calling Corona a hoax, he said that those videos were doctored and fake....

SMH, he’s so brainwashed just like the rest of the Trump supporters. They literally think anything bad about him is fake. It’s mind blowing.
I believe it. He’s beaten into the ground the term “fake news” so much in three years that people whole heartedly believe that anything bad said about him is made up. His supporters will give their life for him even though he’s done nothing for anybody but the ultra rich. He’s gonna win again and it makes me sick.

I used to lurk NT in 2001 when 9/11 happened (actually I think I was a member but Dirtylicious banned me for no reason so I couldn't post but I was re-instated in early 2002). It was scary. The whole world changed.

Now it's happening again. The whole world is changing. The difference between now and then is that the we were stronger and the world was a relatively good place pre-9/11. I feel like the world is a much, much, much more terrible place prior to this pandemic and people are weaker and more disillusioned. The current world isn't built to handle this type of thing.

We live in extremes. There is no middle ground. There is no compromise. There is a belief that if you like one thing you have to hate the other thing. You can't substitute a Coke for a Pepsi or a Pepsi for a Coke. You definitely can't like both. That's not even an option. It's this type of ideological thinking that brought us to this political landscape. There is a thesis (or a novel) to be written about what made young people this way, by someone who still has time and resources in their life paths to do it.

This whole thing is a mess. The world will change for the worse and the generation in line to save it are not equipped to do it.

I used to lurk NT in 2001 when 9/11 happened (actually I think I was a member but Dirtylicious banned me for no reason so I couldn't post but I was re-instated in early 2002). It was scary. The whole world changed.

Now it's happening again. The whole world is changing. The difference between now and then is that the we were stronger and the world was a relatively good place pre-9/11. I feel like the world is a much, much, much more terrible place prior to this pandemic and people are weaker and more disillusioned. The current world isn't built to handle this type of thing.

We live in extremes. There is no middle ground. There is no compromise. There is a belief that if you like one thing you have to hate the other thing. You can't substitute a Coke for a Pepsi or a Pepsi for a Coke. You definitely can't like both. That's not even an option. It's this type of ideological thinking that brought us to this political landscape. There is a thesis (or a novel) to be written about what made young people this way, by someone who still has time and resources in their life paths to do it.

This whole thing is a mess. The world will change for the worse and the generation in line to save it are not equipped to do it.

No. People were literally getting attacked for being any sort of brown during that time. There was a lot of hatred during that time.

Nothing has really changed. You just see more of the same because of social media.

You lost me on “what made young people this way”. Old people elected Trump. They run the government. They run the most factually inaccurate, racist, homophobic, bigoted “news” channel in the country. If any demographic is most responsible for the climate we live in today, it’s 55+ white men.
Also, we gotta stop rewriting history about 9/11. They country didn’t “come together “, the majority just temporarily shifted their bigotry from Blacks and Latinos to the Muslim community.

d60fc68471d896f498ec59804e8f48b4.gif

I’m drinking Coca Cola over Pepsi.
Grew up with brand, always like the flavors across all sub labels.
No irony. No historic connections. No politics.

Saw this clip on the daily show of churchgoing woman explaining why she isn't afraid of getting sick.

...aaaand the remix. We the best! Lol.

This sounds exactly what I heard other covid patients complain about, especially the fatigue.

Some ppl have the fatigue only and the taste/smell thing and no other symptoms.

Every other symptom has practically gone away at this point. I'll have a slight headache here and there throughout the day, but that's pretty much it. Woke up not too long ago, and went to bed around 11pm.

you got this man. this is practically on its waning end for you it sounds like

I hope so. I've been reading this may be the calm before the storm, but I'm not sure at this point.

Glad to hear some symptoms are going away. What kind of body aches are have you been experiencing?

Body aches started with lower back pain and soreness in my butt/leg region. It felt like I just did 100 squats with resistance belts the night before.

how much weight have you lost? its gotta be a weird feeling to be hungry and not taste anything. There would be no reason to eat anything good then since all you would be doing is eating to give yourself nutrition

Or am i thinking about this all wrong? Not being able to taste scares me more than it should, I think

I suspect I may have lost 8-10 lbs since this all started. Losing sense of smell and test has been very difficult. I eat stuff knowing I'm supposed to enjoy it, but I just can't seem to. I ordered a chipotle burrito the other day and it didn't taste like anything. Such a disappointment.

At this point, I'm eating whenever I'm hungry. I baked some lemon pepper chicken for lunch yesterday, and it tasted like nothing. The struggle is dreadful.

Hang in there brethren, Project Arcturus needs to be seen through!

1249247.jpg

This put a smile on my face. Thanks man!

Every other symptom has practically gone away at this point. I'll have a slight headache here and there throughout the day, but that's pretty much it. Woke up not too long ago, and went to bed around 11pm.

I hope so. I've been reading this may be the calm before the storm, but I'm not sure at this point.

Body aches started with lower back pain and soreness in my butt/leg region. It felt like I just did 100 squats with resistance belts the night before.

I suspect I may have lost 8-10 lbs since this all started. Losing sense of smell and test has been very difficult. I eat stuff knowing I'm supposed to enjoy it, but I just can't seem to. I ordered a chipotle burrito the other day and it didn't taste like anything. Such a disappointment.

At this point, I'm eating whenever I'm hungry. I baked some lemon pepper chicken for lunch yesterday, and it tasted like nothing. The struggle is dreadful.

This put a smile on my face. Thanks man!

So are you super clogged up and that’s why you can’t smell/taste anything? Or do you not even have mucus like that and you just randomly lost your sense of smell/taste?

My girls dad is a Trump supporter. She hardly sees him or talks to him (we both HATE Trump) I guess she talked to him on the phone today and asked how he thought Trump was handling this and he said he thinks he’s doing a great job, and when she mentioned Trump calling Corona a hoax, he said that those videos were doctored and fake....

SMH, he’s so brainwashed just like the rest of the Trump supporters. They literally think anything bad about him is fake. It’s mind blowing.

aepps20 aepps20 ya seed is a lib

So are you super clogged up and that’s why you can’t smell/taste anything? Or do you not even have mucus like that and you just randomly lost your sense of smell/taste?

no mucus or congestion. Just straight up can’t smell or taste right now.

no mucus or congestion. Just straight up can’t smell or taste right now.
I know there are infections that can cause permanent loss of smell/taste. My co-workers mom has her sense of smell greatly reduced after one of those bouts when she was younger. Hoping this isn't the case with COVID and hope you recover soon.

Pluristem Reports Preliminary Data from its COVID-19 Compassionate Use Program, Treating Seven Patients with Acute Respiratory Failure

• All treated patients were in Intensive Care Units (ICU) on ventilators and suffered from Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
• 100% survival rate for all seven patients
• 6 patients completed 1 week follow up; the seventh patient was treated on April 5 2020
• 4 of the 6 (66%) patients that completed 1 week follow up demonstrated improvement in respiratory parameters
• 3 of the 6 (50%) patients that completed 1 week follow up are in advanced stages of weaning from ventilators
• Pluristem plans to apply for initiation of multinational clinical trial for treatment of complications associated with COVID-19

No offense to the religious people, but there's a difference in having faith in spirituality and God, then there's psychological common sense. God won't make you suffer if you do not attend services because of a good or bad reason. The important thing is prayer, faith, and good deeds. Wherever you are, you can worship in a socially distant group outdoors. Or pray together online. Physical contact isn't always necessary with a spirtual entity.

Back
Top Bottom