Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Not talked about enough.
Italy is 19 days removed from reaching their daily case PEAK, and about 12 days removed from their daily death high.
Spain is on a similar path, some 8-10 days behind Italy. And New York is inching towards a peak.
Sadly Italy has had 500 plus deaths almost everyday since their peak. Almost no end in sight for them either. They may be decreasing slowly for months and months. Tricky times were in. When do we open things back up?
So Denmark is cautiously opening up after Easter. Sending 0-5th graders into the fray first. According to CDC(SSI) our health care system should hold, if people keep maintaining social distancing. However they do expect a bump.

Heard immunity is not the aim, it's to maintain a flat curve, but heard immunity will eventually be a result of a long flat curve or so they say.

Danish government enjoys some good will, despite a few missteps, but a week ago people were anxious about the lockdown and couldn't wait to get back to their old ways, now people are anxious about going back.

As of Tuesday’s state data, 86.2% of patients who died at had least one of the following conditions:

• 3,043 had hypertension, or high blood pressure
  • 2,049 had diabetes
  • 1,014 had hyperlipidemia, or too many fats, such as cholesterol in blood
  • 678 coronary artery disease
  • 602 renal disease
  • 502 dementia
  • 455 COPD, an inflammatory lung disease
  • 444 cancer
  • 390 atrial fibrillation
  • 387 congestive heart failure

What do they do for the 15 minute test if it’s not the q-tip or blood?

They can test bodily fluids, like sweat or spit.

I was referring to blood and testing bodily fluids being a lot better than the q-tip version. They've shortened the turn around time, but people will buy in to a finger prick or taking some saliva before a six inch swab for widespread testing.

If I'm not feeling symptoms I'm good on getting a long swab down my nose, because it's not a pleasant experience. Most people will feel that way if you want to have widespread testing.

39b3462gupr41.jpg

Yes. Was talking to this nurse the other day and asked her how many corona patients she had, she sent me a pic of their list of patients for their ER that were being treated as though they had it (didn’t show their actual names, just age and illness) and it read “?Covid-19” next to their illness on every one of them and she told me none of them had actually been confirmed yet. So more than half of them could get their results back and it not even be that yet they’re listing these types of patients in the numbers when giving daily numbers each day on the news. So keep that in perspective when you see these growing numbers every single day.
People who are in the ED and are Covid suspected are not included in the number of cases. Those numbers are positive Covid test results. Right now its about 430k in the US.

If they were reporting everyone who has come into the ED with possible Covid the numbers would be MUCH higher. A large number of ED pts right now are Covid rule out.

Also the acutual numbers of actual people with Covid is much higher because of lack of testing anf also the testing has a high false negative rate.

Lolll man get that **** outta here

I guess nobody is ever going to play basketball or football again because of the dirt, sweat and bacteria all over a football or basketball from everybody that’s ever played with the ball before. Shaking one person’s hand that isn’t drenched in sweat in broad daylight before a meeting or interview where you should have clean hands to begin with is a hell of a lot safer than that as far as avoiding germs.

And also, you know how dirty gyms are throughout the day? You think every person that comes in the gym is gonna disinfect every single bar in there after each set they do?

Last edited:
Another 6 million filed for unemployment last week. This is depressing. Healthy people will have their health deteriorate from mental health issues.

Also been snacking a hell of a lot more since social distancing. Smh this virus effects so many things. Wasn't in the U.S. during swine flu, how bad did it get during that time?

U.K. REPORTS 881 NEW CORONAVIRUS DEATHS; TOTAL RISES TO 7,978
U.K.'S RAAB: NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO RELAX LOCKDOWN
UK'S RAAB: EMERGENCY COMMITTEE TO MEET NEXT WEEK ON LOCKDOWN
UK'S RAAB: NO ANNOUNCEMENT ON LOCKDOWN UNTIL END OF NEXT WEEK

Yes. Was talking to this nurse the other day and asked her how many corona patients she had, she sent me a pic of their list of patients for their ER that were being treated as though they had it (didn’t show their actual names, just age and illness) and it read “?Covid-19” next to their illness on every one of them and she told me none of them had actually been confirmed yet. So more than half of them could get their results back and it not even be that yet they’re listing these types of patients in the numbers when giving daily numbers each day on the news. So keep that in perspective when you see these growing numbers every single day.

So the Nurse you were talking to knowingly risked her job by committing a HIPAA violation and sent you confidential patient information?

Coronavirus hurting the poor and lower classes :smh:

Also these stats:
62% of Hispanics and African Americans died from the virus who are 51% of the population in New York.
The next who died are whites 27% at 32% population of New York and 7% of Asians died at 14% population of NY.

Bad :smh:.

We ain’t opening anything till June New York schools are def getting canceled for the whole school year for sure

Lolll man get that **** outta here

I guess nobody is ever going to play basketball or football again because of the dirt, sweat and bacteria all over a football or basketball from everybody that’s ever played with the ball before. Shaking one person’s hand that isn’t drenched in sweat in broad daylight before a meeting or interview where you should have clean hands to begin with is a hell of a lot safer than that as far as avoiding germs.

I think folks would be more willing to buy in and forgo handshaking for another form of showing respect than they would for giving up sports.

So the Nurse you were talking to knowingly risked her job by committing a HIPAA violation and sent you confidential patient information?

How about you actually read the post.

I said the picture only included the patient’s age and reason for the ER visit. Not their names or any other information.

You probably did read the post and just wanted a reason to start an argument with me.

Man get this fool outta here. :smh: :stoneface: :rofl:
It’s wild though, we started importing teachers to middle America when the nursing stuff stopped.

so all over from Idaho to Alabama and others there’s Maritess microwaving adobo and teaching school kids.

BillyBob going to learn about adobo and complain about the fish smell in the lunch rooms.

I wonder what all those teachers are doing in lockdown.

• Haha
Reactions: Ube
I think folks would be more willing to buy in and forgo handshaking for another form of showing respect than they would for giving up sports.

But why are you forgoing handshakes with people you trust to not be dirty as **** but touching dirty, sweaty objects that hundreds of people you don’t know touched?

C’mon dude, you aren’t dumb.

But why are you forgoing handshakes with people you trust to not be dirty as **** but touching dirty, sweaty objects that hundreds of people you don’t know touched?

C’mon dude, you aren’t dumb.

In your hypothetical example of basketball, most people aren't out there playing with the flu or another type of sickness (or at least im not). I know a lot of people who go to work sick because they don't want to take a sick/vacation day.

Back
Top Bottom