Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

And this is why I switched over to Fitness Connection..........who suspended their monthly billing payments from all members when the pandemic went down AND shut down all the gyms.

And $10/month is a good *** deal for a 24 hour gym

I'm cool seeing predatory companies with ****ty practices fade out so better can be rebuilt with a more sensible model. Gov't needs to shore up a proper stimulus though so people can survive through till then.

kad2qc3mikt41.jpg

Americans and Europeans tell of harassment in India, where foreigners are blamed for contagion.

Americans and Europeans in India have been evicted from hotels and apartments and aggressively questioned on the streets amid what appears to be a rise in xenophobic incidents.

this makes me hella curious on how other countries are reporting rona lol

UW-modeling-hospital-national-april-W.jpg

This is the same model alot of right wingers have used to downplay this once their predicted deaths went down to 60k...and watch all those June states open up NOW :smh:

Americans and Europeans tell of harassment in India, where foreigners are blamed for contagion.

Americans and Europeans in India have been evicted from hotels and apartments and aggressively questioned on the streets amid what appears to be a rise in xenophobic incidents.

Who in the world is still roaming around on some kind of backpack adventure?
Didn’t we have previous news where American citizens were scrambling to make flights back stateside and weren’t there even planes sent out to retrieve stragglers. Remembered reading Dee Snider of Twisted Sister complaining like a btch his daughter was on a vacation at Machu Picchu, Peru and country was ready to close cross border travel. Like he couldn’t afford to get them out on private or something. Also read even Aaron Rodgers of GB Packers got out from there by private flight.
Can understand if expat, business, or local family there. Still though.

UW-modeling-hospital-national-april-W.jpg

This is the same model alot of right wingers have used to downplay this once their predicted deaths went down to 60k...and watch all those June states open up NOW :smh:
How is Michigan a week after the earliest when there's a **** ton of bodies and infected, and less tests and beds??

Issa trap.

Same thing is going on with africans in china

There's definitely truth to what you're saying.
As an Asian dude, I know there are countries in East Asia who are way behind racial awareness. The number one export from America is black culture, and people in China love it but a lot of them also have very racist beliefs when it comes to black people. Diversity in East Asian countries isn't even close to what it is in the United States. All they're fed are what mainstream media and Hollywood movies tell them, and it's not like there's any consequences for their dumb beliefs.

100% spot on that Asian people think white people are the best. That's why it bugs the hell out of me when white people say "well we get racism too when we're in Asia!". It ain't even close to the same as what minorities get in Western countries. It's obviously different when it comes to Asian Americans, but at least in East Asia their racial views and awareness are way behind. What China is doing is disgusting in every single way. I only hope true info can get past their stupid firewalls and inspire the nation's people to stand up for what's right.

The biggest injustice is people around the world love to associate themselves with the cool parts of black culture, but ain't nobody standing up for them when it comes down to it. As an Asian dude in the US, I firmly believe we need to fix racial issues regarding black people first and foremost.
ninjahood ninjahood

racism does not exist

NEIMAN MARCUS GROUP IS PREPARING TO SEEK BANKRUPTCY PROTECTION AS SOON AS THIS WEEK, BECOMING THE FIRST MAJOR U.S. DEPARTMENT STORE OPERATOR TO SUCCUMB TO THE ECONOMIC FALLOUT FROM THE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK, PEOPLE FAMILIAR WITH THE MATTER SAID.

UAE ministry of health reports 479 new cases of coronavirus, raising national total to 6,781 confirmed cases

IRAN’S MINISTRY OF HEALTH REPORTS 1,343 NEW CORONAVIRUS CASES, RAISING NATIONAL TOTAL TO 82,211 CONFIRMED CASES; DEATH TOLL RISES TO 5,118

Back
Top Bottom