Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
If every country in the world could vaccinate as fast as Bhutan, the pandemic would be over, by next week. 😂
Screenshot_20210405-013613_Twitter.jpg

If every country in the world could vaccinate as fast as Bhutan, the pandemic would be over, by next week. 😂
Screenshot_20210405-013613_Twitter.jpg

The population is only 750k but still that’s a lot of injections in just a couple of days. Must have just lined them up and gone for it all day.

I did 74 in a double shift (7 hours) on Saturday - I could manage 100 if the flow was more consistent - but the slow part is screening for safety and getting consent - if you could just stick them all you could easily triple that. Still they must have had a lot of people helping out to do that.

Or they’re late submitting the numbers and it took them a few weeks...

I’m not really sure what they expected when the CDC changed their guidance from 6ft to 3ft so schools could reopen and cram kids together in order to meet Biden’s campaign promise to get kids back in school. I’m not a bit surprised that so-called experts were wrong in saying kids couldn’t easily catch and transmit the virus. We’ve got more transmissible variants circulating and CDC says the ones who are most susceptible due to lack of natural immunity and no vaccine should be closest together. Yeah...

I feel like history will look back on the fact that sports were still being played during all this and see some truly broken ****.
I will say that I feel for High School Jr/Sr athletes that have seen their scholarship opportunities to the next level vanish because of The Covids. Not sure what could really be done for that.

But I laugh when I see HS/AAU Basketball players PLAYING in games with masks on (but off). :lol:

Back
Top Bottom