Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
im glad you brought up the point about how "legit" the card could be cause to me it seems like anyone could just find a way to grab a stack and fake them like you mentioned

but is there an actual database or some sort that is actually keeping track of everyone who is getting vaccinated? personally for me it seems like something that each state can implement on a person's personal ID card if we gotta get to the point of vaccine passports/legitimizing people being truly vaccinated
I'm going to get flamed for this but this really should not be that difficult but I can't necessarily say it should be something that's quick. There are tons of tech companies that are capable of handling something like this but I feel that in the rush to get the vaccine out, things like this weren't considered.

It looks like we’re going to do some digital thing - in the same way that if you want to rent a car you need a printout (showing the date) of your driving record from the government website - because your licence may not have up to date infractions on it.

That makes a lot of sense to me. Hopefully it won’t be made by some friend of the government for a bajillion pounds and never work...

Been more than 48 hours after my 2nd dose of Pfizer. No side affects at all. The first dose hit harder but wasn’t that bad at all either. Immune system upgrading to 5G. LA County just hit orange tier today but still going to be cautious on going back to normalcy for my family and I.

Last edited:
As of a few minutes ago, I am fully vaccinated. :pimp:
Welcome to the 5G revolution, b.
5G-gif.gif

Got super lucky last Thursday. I walked into CVS to pick up my eczema medicine and 3 of the girls working there stopped me on my way up to the pharmacist counter and asked if I was there for the vaccine! I was having no luck with appointments so I was super surprised they even asked. About five minutes later I was getting my first shot of Moderna since they had extra doses left :smokin

This country def starting to slowly be back to normal since I see we're having mass shootings every week again. america so trash.

Back
Top Bottom