Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I was glad to see the folks at my Sam’s Club today were all wearing masks as normal. I think we’re approaching the point where the % of folks wearing masks and socially distancing is going be region specific. It always was but I think the difference will be more pronounced now.

to each their own but don't understand why you wouldn't want to get vaccinated... I guess some don't care if they get sick or die which could happen...

I can tell by this one post alone you're not black.

No offense.

Blacks have a long standing history for not trusting doctors in America ( and for some good ****ing reasons).

I've had my first shot btw.

assuming this thing is closer to the end than the beginning, I feel like we can start to look back.

...answer is we are fully ****ed.

zero chance of coordinating on a Big Problem: megaquake, supervolcano, Internet outage, meteor = game over.

8 weeks, it would have taken. 8 weeks to beat this thing. e i g h t. couple months, tops.

guess I'm pretty content with my life all things considered but I legit feel like part of me died in this pandemic.
Man you better start collecting rations, stocking up on guns and survival gear. If this pandemic and gas shortage teaches you anything, it's that when **** hits the fan, most everyone will be for themselves. Yep, just like the movies.

I can tell by this one post alone you're not black.

No offense.

Blacks have a long standing history for not trusting doctors in America ( and for some good ****ing reasons).

I've had my first shot btw.
I don’t know if it was this thread or another one but someone said that black people not trusting the vaccines was absolutely false. Had me scratching my head since i’ve seen examples of the opposite.

I don’t know if it was this thread or another one but someone said that black people not trusting the vaccines was absolutely false. Had me scratching my head since i’ve seen examples of the opposite.

Its not false its 100% true.

I take that back.

Its not of all blacks and I only know of people I know.

And its not about the vaccine.

Black men in general have a tense relationship with doctors.

Like I said before, this stems from something that is real.

We just have to get over this hurdle.

kinda reaching btw... i was referring to people in general not wanting to take the shot... all the people ive talked to that dont want to get the shot are not black mostly white/hispanic...i didnt even know about black people not trusting doctors until today so thanks for the info...

pwwbs9dbjhz61.png

20hrs after getting my 2nd dose... No symptoms at all. It makes me wonder if the research about having blood type O, and covid not affecting you as bad as other blood types are true. Anyone else in here with blood type O or any other not have much symptoms after the shot?

I’m blood type O and I had a fever and chills after my second. Probably close to 16 hours total but I killed it with Tylenol.

kinda reaching btw... i was referring to people in general not wanting to take the shot... all the people ive talked to that dont want to get the shot are not black mostly white/hispanic...i didnt even know about black people not trusting doctors until today so thanks for the info...

Just one example of stuff people actually know about.

Fully vaccinated and was ready to sign up and get back to the gym for the first time since COVID started. Then just got an email saying masks are optional for people that are vaccinated. Guessing they’ll be on the “honor system” so looks like I’ll be waiting it out even longer SMH

Fully vaccinated and was ready to sign up and get back to the gym for the first time since COVID started. Then just got an email saying masks are optional for people that are vaccinated. Guessing they’ll be on the “honor system” so looks like I’ll be waiting it out even longer SMH

masks at the gym are mostly pointless. Once it’s wet with sweat, it’s not that effective. Most gyms are well ventilated as well. Go at opening like I do to minimize risk even more. Less people and likely no virus in the air.

Been 2 days since my first shot. Sat night arm was sore and yesterday felt tired late afternoon...other than that been fine. I had covid in Feb too. Hopefully the 2nd shot doesn't give me a lot of side effects

Back
Top Bottom