Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Waiting in this long *** line to take the rapid test. They only have one person giving out the test which is why it’s so backed up. Usually they are two lanes to keep things moving.
This was our experience everywhere. Crazy. We said F it and found a Walgreens that had Binax rapids, which is what most sites here were using anyways.

Crazy that 2 years in these testing sites are still not where they should be. The sites looks understaffed and the workers looked over worked. Feels bad all around.

These are very highly rated. Available in black only right now.
thoughts between the ones you posted and these? Either one better than the other?

3516C1BE-E244-42EF-BC20-849AA02D820A.jpeg

thoughts between the ones you posted and these? Either one better than the other?

3516C1BE-E244-42EF-BC20-849AA02D820A.jpeg

Those that you have (3M Aura N95) are superior. The Evergreen Cleantop KF94 test very well in Aaron Collins' independent aerosol testing, but I have never personally used them. The ones I posted from Target would be a good option for people who need something decent right away and can't wait for a week+ to receive an order they place online. As a KN95 respirator they will be much better than wearing cloth or a basic procedure mask. I know many of the KF94 importers are very short on supply right now with the holidays and global surge in cases that has many people scrambling to buy better masks FINALLY.

Those that you have (3M Aura N95) are superior. The Evergreen Cleantop KF94 test very well in Aaron Collins' independent aerosol testing, but I have never personally used them. The ones I posted from Target would be a good option for people who need something decent right away and can't wait for a week+ to receive an order they place online. As a KN95 respirator they will be much better than wearing cloth or a basic procedure mask. I know many of the KF94 importers are very short on supply right now with the holidays and global surge in cases that has many people scrambling to buy better masks FINALLY.
good to know. Its hard to wonder if something is Fugazi or not. I would be devastated knowing I purchased some fakes and had the family wear them. So many fakes out there and people don't even know. Wouldn't be surprised if we've all purchased fakes at one time.

I suggest checking your local Home Depot for those 3M 9205+ N95 masks.

They have had them in stock at quit a few locations for a couple months and
a lot of stores still have them. I think a box of 10 costs around $18-$20.
Yes, this right here. I lucked into these from a local Home Depot. I was shocked. $20 for a box of 10. And I copped some 3M 8210+ from Home Depot as well. Stocked up heavily and grabbed some for my parents and in laws.

Got back to Vegas from Lucia on Saturday night

Spent a night in JFK

Experiencing cold-like symptoms. Runny nose, congestion, throat a lil tender but not sore.

Hoping it is from the drastic weather change and not Covid, and da sniffles. Doesn't sound like Covid.

I will see how the next few days go. Hoping it is just the weather.

Otherwise, my T-Cells are in body right now battling it out with Omarion like...
mcihael-jackson-beat-it.gif
normally, Rusty, I would say it's probably just a cold.

but these are not normal times right now. we've never seen anything like this. so without even seeing you in person I can pretty confidently say you caught it.

that's right. you caught a left hook of liberal conjecture and a right hook of liberal innuendo.

oh, and you probably got the Omarion too. don't worry, though. there's a good chance it'll be milder than a common cold. hang in there, stay hydrated, don't forget the horse pills.

Experiencing cold-like symptoms. Runny nose, congestion, throat a lil tender but not sore.

Hoping it is from the drastic weather change and not Covid, and da sniffles. Doesn't sound like Covid.

I will see how the next few days go. Hoping it is just the weather.

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford

Maybe you should get tested for covid?
Hopefully you would test negative but you wouldn't want to infect others.
Take care.

Take care.

If he's willing to self quarantine I honestly don't see the point in testing right now. Unless you have access to a drive through testing location, you're just putting yourself (and others) at unnecessary risk. Many places aren't getting results back for 5-7 days, at which time the test results become pointless.

If he's willing to self quarantine I honestly don't see the point in testing right now. Unless you have access to a drive through testing location, you're just putting yourself (and others) at unnecessary risk. Many places aren't getting results back for 5-7 days, at which time the test results become pointless.
he might be able to get a rapid test at a test site, that would be ideal, but if it's negative I would still try to test again in 1-2 days in case it's a false negative.

out of an abundance of caution, I've petitioned jrose5 jrose5 and Methodical Management Methodical Management to temporarily ban RustyShackleford RustyShackleford from our forums for 14 days.

Take care.
I'm quarantining by myself in my apartment for the next 10 days. My girl moved in with her parent's guest room for the time being.

She took all the rapid tests we had (and buying more where she can) because she has to go in and out for her job so she wants to make sure she doesn't spread it to as few people as possible in she catches it. She does a lot of in-person stuff at her job

At the end of the week, I'll order one of those at-home PCR kits they mail to you, and you gotta mail back in.

I'm quarantining by myself in my apartment for the next 10 days. My girl moved in with her parent's guest room for the time being.

She took all the rapid tests we had (and buying more where she can) because she has to go in and out for her job so she wants to make sure she doesn't spread it to as few people as possible in she catches it. She does a lot of in-person stuff at her job

At the end of the week, I'll order one of those at-home PCR kits they mail to you, and you gotta mail back in.
hope things clear up quickly for you and nobody caught it.

co-worker felt sick over the weekend. tested positive today. i had minimal exposure to him last week friday. he lives where we work and rarely goes out so i’m guessing someone else at work gave it to him. anyway i tested yesterday and today and am still negative.

does anyone know how accurate these rapid tests are? i use the binax and quidel quickvue rapid tests.

co-worker felt sick over the weekend. tested positive today. i had minimal exposure to him last week friday. he lives where we work and rarely goes out so i’m guessing someone else at work gave it to him. anyway i tested yesterday and today and am still negative.

does anyone know how accurate these rapid tests are? i use the binax and quidel quickvue rapid tests.
Swab your throat. It's proving more accurate with Omicron, according to recent reports.
Here's one I saw just now in my timeline:

Swab your throat. It's proving more accurate with Omicron, according to recent reports.
Here's one I saw just now in my timeline:

just told my boss. he has a cough but tested negative a few times w/ rapid.

Two years and we still can’t grasp how to properly test.

At home tests are not a valid form for showing proof of a negative test for work or to enter building where I’m at, but it is a valid form for showing your positive and you have to stay home.Odd times.

I get the lab certification process though. There’s lots of fraud out there. It just seems many testing centers are charging way too much, and these at home tests should have been government funded and sent to people. Instead it’s like everything else in America, capitalism. The testing should’ve been more formalized. Now any lab can do as they wish as far as prices and such.

Two years and we still can’t grasp how to properly test.

At home tests are not a valid form for showing proof of a negative test for work or to enter building where I’m at, but it is a valid form for showing your positive and you have to stay home.Odd times.

I get the lab certification process though. There’s lots of fraud out there. It just seems many testing centers are charging way too much, and these at home tests should have been government funded and sent to people. Instead it’s like everything else in America, capitalism. The testing should’ve been more formalized. Now any lab can do as they wish as far as prices and such.

Stop trying to make it make sense and you’ll feel better. :lol:

My mom has been trying to get a lab test for five days. I’m like for what? You work from home who cares. You feel 75% good just keep it pushing. Stop looking for a problem where there isn’t one.

Had a runny nose and the sniffles yesterday. Seems to have been just a cold.

If you wake up one morning with extreme fatigue and your whole mouth feels numb when you try to eat something, you probably got Covid.

Got a positive rapid test yesterday after coming back from Florida
Waiting for PCR results
Symptoms: sore throat + runny nose/congestion

In self-quarantine in the family basement now
No shower/bathtub down here, so I'm gonna toughen it out
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom